Six

Hanako's P.O.V.
"My... my phone..." (Y/n) starts.

"Huh? What about it?"

She looks around with a face full of worry and disappointment. She turns back to the window and sighs.

"It's not in my pocket."

"Not in your po- THAT MEANS TSUKASA HAS IT!!" I was about to get ready to go back to the Broadcasting room but I got stopped by (Y/n)'s voice.

"Woah, woah, wait! Don't start going off or anything. All I can rely on is your voice. I can't see you remember? And how are you even sure that Tsukasa has it? I could've left it in my classroom for all I know."

"I know but... Aren't you worried? Even if Tsukasa doesn't have it, it's still somewhere out there right? How would you get in touch with my assistant?"

"Don't worry about that right now Hanako. There's always other options. You're a ghost right? I'm sure you could figure out some places that Nene would go and teleport there."

"But if she's gone I can't teleport to her. I can't leave the school."

"Oh... well if she's not here than that just leaves the only option of finding my phone. You're free to leave and go look for her Hanako. I won't chain you to my ankle."

"Nah. I'll stay with you. Yashiro has Kou, and I'd feel better if you also had someone to watch your back. Although I'm sure that you might be able to handle youself, I still want to be by your side just in case."

"Okay, I guess we should start looking for my phone then?"

"Yep! If we find it, I'll ask Yashiro to reward us with some donuts!" I could feel the drool sliding down my chin.

"Haha, right. But I'm taking [favorite flavor]."

"WHAT?! No way! I want that one!"

"No, it's mine. I called it first!"

"What, it's mine!" I spat back.

"Mine!"

"MINE!!!"

Yashiro's P.O.V.
"ACHOO!" Ouch, that sneeze kinda hurt.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, maybe it's just the smell of the cleaning product in my nose."

"I don't know, someone could be talking about you."

I blushed. "Really...? Who would want to be talking about me?" As I started fantasizing all of these scenarios in my head, Kou spoke again.

"Alright the bathroom is all cleaned up, think we should get going?"

"I would but... I'm a little worried about Hanako-kun and (Y/n). They haven't come back and the Broadcasting room is more than just a little bit scary. I don't have the best memories about that room."

"Yeah... I remember. Well, (Y/n) I can understand, but Hanako is a ghost Yashiro. I don't know why you keep worrying about him. He's no good."

"He's not all bad Kou, you know that. I'm sure he's taking good care of (Y/n) but I can't help but wonder what their up to. Instead of leaving the school, I think we should go look for them."

"WHAT?! But we had plans to go to the park after school and get some ice cream..." I could tell Kou was upset with his pouting. But it was kind of cute.

"Yeah, we can always go later. The park isn't going to grow legs and walk away. Come on, let's go."

"Fine." He pouts.

Your P.O.V.
"Any luck yet?" Hanako asks me. I look over to where his voice was coming from in the Broadcasting room.

"No. It's like Tsukasa was never here. The only trace left behind is this half eaten cookie."

"URGH! Where could Tsukasa be? It shouldn't be this hard to find him. I really hope he doesn't mess up your phone. If he does I'll just have to strangle him."

"You two really are violent huh?" I sarcastically laugh.

"I guess. But he just does stuff like that for fun, to get a laugh out of it. I hate him for that, I wish he would stop clowning around all of the time. I only get violent when I need to protect something. If there's nothing to protect, there's no reason to fight, right?"

"Yeah, I understand."

"ALWAYS SO MEAN! YOU NEVER CHANGE, AMANE!"

"Tsukasa!" Hanako shouts at him. "Where is (Y/n)'s phone?!"

"(Y/n)'s phone? OOOHH, you mean this thing that the Yashiro girl called me on." Tsukasa says as he points to my phone. I tried to check and see if it was broken or cracked but it was too far away for me to tell.

"She called the phone?! Did you answer her?" Hanako screams back.

"Of course! Only monsters ignore calls from their friends!" He laughs.

I hear the sound of Hanako clenching his fists. "TSUKASA-"

CRACK!

"Oops..."

I stand in shock as I see shattered glass pieces all over the floor along with my phone.

"Oh whoops! Amane, you know that I have butter fingers. No need to look so surprised that my hand slipped! Look I'll just get her another phone, it shouldn't be to hard right?" Tsukasa says cheerfully.

Not even a second after I saw a silver flash race across the room and stick on the wall. It was a knife, and it was only a few centimeters away from where I heard Tsukasa's voice.

"Oooohh! This seems fun Amane! But you'll never be able to catch me!" Tsukasa's voice fades into the background. I'm sure that he teleported away.

"Hanako, about violence, I thought you said-"

"I'm sorry (Y/n), but right now...." he pauses for a moment and I hear his voice fade away. "...it looks like I have something to protect."

"Hanako wait- I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!"

No response came after that so I was sure he was already gone. I rumaged around some boxes in the room and found a screwdriver. I take the memory chip out of my phone and put it in my pocket. If I couldn't save my entire phone, I could at least save the stuff that was on it.

But now I have no way to tell Yashiro where we are...

~~~~~o0👻0o~~~~~