Four

Your P.O.V.
After class was over, I decided to walk over to Kou. He probably doesn't know a thing about what the writing in my journal is talking about but there's no harm in asking him, right?

"Kou, you don't happen to know anything about an exorcist by any chance do you? How about a boy who has a assistant? Maybe I should specify that the boy has a human assistant."

Kou started sweating as soon as he heard me say exorcist. "Ahaha..." He awkwardly laughed. "Of course not. Why would you ask?"

"Well, you were watching me in class. My pencil was moving by itself and wrote down that information on one of the pages in my journal."

"...ugh, Tsukasa that ra-"

"What did you say Kou?" He was weirdly mumbling under his breath so I didn't really hear what he was saying. So, I had to ask.

"Nothing! How about we get ready to go to our next class okay?" I nod. I did think that Kou was acting kind of strange but I let it slide. Well, not entirely. I may not believe in ghosts but I'll get Kou to tell me what he really knows.

In my next class, I didn't really notice any paranormal activity. It was too bad that Kou and I don't share this class together, but I'm good by myself.

As the day passed I kept hearing murmurs in my ear like "Broadcasting Room...", "Reporting Live...", and "You're still going to have to pay me back for that towel."? But, maybe I was just hearing other students talking. I was about to go to the girls bathroom to check if Nene was there but I decided to go check out the Broadcasting room. Ghosts aren't real. And if they are, I'm going to show them that 'I ain't scared of no ghost!'

Wait a minute... where was the broadcasting room? I'm sure I've heard Nene say that it was in the basement of the school. I'll just go there and check.

After a while of wondering around the school I found it. But the door says "Keep Out" and it's under this creepy dim light. Well... whoever wrote in my journal can't be a ghost right? They're just a member of the Broadcasting Club playing some trick on me. So getting an invite from a member grants me permission to go inside the room...

Whatever I'mma just go inside.

"Helloooo! Is anyone in here?" Empty. The room was just plain empty. Who was I supposed to meet here again? Tsu...kasa....chan? Hmm. "Tsukasa! You can come out now!"

Suddenly I here something fall and break. What the heck was that? Hope it wasn't expensive... because I was not the one who broke it. I may be at the crime scene but I'm not paying any money for it.

I notice that right behind where the object fell, a curtain was there. I walk over to it and open it to the side. There was a door behind it and it was wide open. There's nothing else to do.... so I guess I'll go inside...

Meanwhile...
Tsukasa's P.O.V.
"Oh, dang it! Get this ink off of me!" I scream. Why did Sakura have to go and put that ink bottle right there!? She's going to kill me when she sees it's broken but too bad I'm already dead, haha!

Ugh, I think it's stained. It's ink, it won't come off that easily.

All I came here to do was follow that girl. Prank her, prank her, prank her! I was trying to dump the ink on her clothes, so why did the ink have to go fall and stain mine... What's something else I can prank her with...?

Ah! I know! I'll make her slip and fall. The way she's down here by herself... if she can't manage to get back up it'll be even more fun for me. Now what's something I can get her to trip on...

Your P.O.V.
"Tsukasa! Tsu...ka...sa...CHAN!!!" I was seriously debating on whether I should leave or not. I didn't want to because the room was interesting and I might find some secrets... but I was here by myself, when I'm SUPPOSED to be meeting with someone else.

Like who even does that?! I'll kill Tsukasa when I find him... if I find him. As I'm walking around I sigh. The only thing interesting is this table right here with some tea and cookies... Tea and cookies?! I look around to make sure that nobody was watching and I grab one and stuff it in my face.

It's delicious. I decided not to eat anymore because they don't belong to me, but I was really tempted.

"You're gonna' regret that..."

"Wha- What?! Hello?" I call out into the empty room."

"The cookies..." the voice started again, "you ate Sakura's cookies!!"

"Uh- umm... sorry, not sorry?" I shrug.

"You should've let me eat some too!" The voice happily said.

HUH?! Well... that voice had a change in tone. I watched as I saw a cookie float into the air and start to disappear one by one... Disappear?! Okay...okay...okay. I'm panicking but that's fine because ghosts don't exist, I'm just dreaming. It's all a dream right?

"No, you're not dreaming. But... I do hope this is your worst nightmare, hehe." As the voice said that, I noticed the light reflect off the person's figure for a few seconds, he was sitting on the table. He wasn't even wearing the school uniform... but he had on an interesting looking hat, beautiful amber ombré-ish eyes, and sharp teeth that was in a childish smile. Umm... SHARP TEETH?!

I calmly smile and start backing away.

"What...? What are you backing away for? I thought you DIDN'T BELIEVE in GHOSTS. So why are you backing away like you can see me...?"

The light reflected over him for a few seconds again and he had his head titled in a creepy manner. His smile got a lot wider and his eyes were pitch black. If this is a nightmare... I'm ready for someone to wake me up now...

"Hehe... Boo."

I didn't scream or jump when he said that. But he just so happened to time his words perfectly to my next step. When I stepped backwards I slipped. I didn't get to see what I slipped on but that wasn't the main issue here...

~~~~~o0👻0o~~~~~