Five

Hanako's P.O.V.
"Has anyone seen that (Y/n) girl? I wanted to prank her but I couldn't find her anywhere. She still hasn't paid me back for that towel.... Hey, Assistant! Did she leave early?"

"I'm not sure. But I feel like she would've told me if she did."

"Aww geez!"

"Is something wrong Exorcist?" I asked.

"Yeah my mop just got stuck on the nail in the floor! Ugh, this is so annoying."

I sighed. "Of course. You say something useless again. I thought you were going to tell us that (Y/n) went somewhere because someone asked her to go and told you, but you forgot to stop her or even tell the rest of us."

"Oh. I didn't realize you guys were talking about that. Yeah, Tsukasa asked her to go to the Broadcasting room, you know, in the basement-"

"Kou, I'm going to stomp on, no, kill you when I find you again!" I yelled as I sped out of the room. I could've just teleported to the basement but something blocked that power usage down there. Tsukasa's probably behind that too.

It's always Tsukasa! Everything is ALWAYS Tsukasa!!

"(Y/N)!!!" I screamed as I burst into the Broadcasting room.

"Amane?" My eyes widened in shock as I saw Tsukasa on the floor. I watched as he moved over, letting something else into my view. "Look! She's dead!"

I don't know if it was frustration, fear, or instinct, but I zoomed over to Tsukasa and put my hand around his neck and lifted him up off the ground. "She's... she's WHAT?!"

"Dead! D...E...A...D."

"Tsukasa, I'll-"

"Oww... that was one rough fall. I guess I fainted when I saw that portal open up. This is one weird lucid dream."

"(Y/n)... you... you almost... put her through a portal?!" I snarled.

"Yes... but it was only supposed to be a prank! A little teeny tiny prank Amane..."

"Where does this portal open up too?" I say my grip getting tighter.

"Hehe... you seem like your trying to kill me again... Amane-"

"Where does it goes Tuskasa...?!" I say gritting my teeth.

"It goes to... to... the Death Realm. I was hoping she would get stuck there and that someone would find her, and torture her... But I wouldn't let her DIE of course! I'm sure being boiled alive is nothing for someone like-"

I let him down and I walked over to (Y/n). "You don't want to hear more Amane...?"

"No," I say picking (Y/n) up and holding her bridal style. "I've heard enough."

"But Amane I..."

...

"Oh my gosh, this has to be a lucid dream! I'm flying right now!"

"Your not flying you're just being carried." I sighed. There was no point for me to say that. She still doesn't believe in ghosts so she can't hear a single sound that comes out of my mouth.

"Who, who said that?!"

"GAAH! Jeez, stop screaming in my ear!" I sharply say after flinching. Then, some realization hits me like a truck. "You just... you just responded to my voice!" I say cheerfully. I can't help but let a big smile creep upon my face.

"Wait... you're talking back to me? Oh my gosh, help, HELP! I'm starting to hear voices!! I'm going to start talking to myself like Nene and Kou! I'm going to be put into an mental hospital! I don't wanna' go please don't take me there!!!"

"Hey stop causing a ruckus and moving all around like that! If I drop you you're going to hurt yourself, and my assistant will kill me! ...Well I'm already dead, but still!" I sigh and put her down on the floor. I realized that she wasn't going to calm down unless I leave her alone.

"You...you put me down."

"Of course I did. Did you think I was trying to hold you hostage?"

"I don't know... I can't see you, but if I really am talking to a ghost right now... This is kind of cool. Crazy and... wierd, but cool! In the Broadcasting room, I was so shocked that I fainted before I even got through the portal. I heard the other person you were talking to in my sleep. I was going to be tortured there... Since I was unconscious and couldn't protect myself, I wanted to thank you for coming to save me."

Ugh- This familiar pain in my chest... How long has it been since I've been thanked? not that long, Yashiro has thanked me before but it's been ages since it felt this genuine. Sometimes I feel lost and broken, especially with Tsukasa's blood on my hands... To be thanked by someone who thinks they just met me, and have it feel this nice... Sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve to be treated with kindness... I feel happy but I want to cry at the same time.

I softly clenched my fists as I watched her walk up to a window in the hallway. "It's getting dark outside, but the cool breeze coming through the cracks of the window feel so nice. I wish I could see you, or at least see your face's reflection in the glass..." She sighs as I see her look down in the reflection of the widow.

"OH MY GOSH IS THAT YOU?!" She backs up and points to the same spot she was looking at on the window. "You look just like the boy from the Broadcasting room!!"

"Huh?" I tilt my head, she sounded so surprised. I walk up closer to the window and see myself. I give a cheeky smile and a wave. "Yo, (Y/n)! What's up?"

She takes a closer look at the window, "...but you act nothing like him and your teeth are different, so are you clothes, your eye shapes, and the paper thingy on your cheek-"

"Talisman."

"Talisman, that's what I said. Your's is white and his is black." She stops looking at the window and looks back at me. "I still can't actually see you right infront of me... but I guess, this will do for now." She cutely smiled, I felt my face get hot so I turned around so she wouldn't see it in the reflection. "Nene called you Hanako-kun right? Like the lady in the ghost story, except your a boy? Can I... call you that too?"

"Yeah, you can call me that... OH YASHIRO! I completely forgot she's still waiting for us with Kou! It's so dark out, what if they left?! Oh I know! You're firends with her, you have her number right? Why don't you just call her?"

"Oh you're right Hanako-kun! I'll just take it out of my pocket..." (Y/n) says as she slides her hand into her pocket... Please pick up and tell us you're still here Assistant...

~~~~~o0👻0o~~~~~