One

(Small note to all of my readers and followers~ Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for so long T~T. I promise, I've been working on this story since the end of my last book. It's gotten so many reads and I've gained so many followers, I've decided that you guys deserve better. I will start to post this story and hopefully you all like it! I apologize for the wait and I can't promise that I will update this story as much as I would like to because school is a pain and I procrastinate a lot. But thank you all for sticking with me and I love you from the bottom of my heart <3)

"Ah, donuts!" Hanako excitedly says as he rips open the box. He takes one out and starts chowing down on it.

Him and Yashiro were both in a classroom talking to each other. School had ended and it was time for Yashiro to go clean the girls bathroom for Hanako.

"That's good. I tried to make them by myself. I wasn't sure if they were going to turn out okay." Yashiro says putting on a smile.

"But... I know what you're up to. What are you trying to bribe me with donuts for?" Hanako askes as a wide smirk appears on his face.

Yashiro's eyes go to shock. "Br-bribe...? Who, what...? Who's trying to bribe?" She says as she starts to sweat. She was obviously trying to hide what she wanted from Hanako.

"What is it, Assistant?"

"Umm... I may or may not have... gotten one of my friends stuck in your bathroom stall..."

"Stuck? How in the world did you do that?" Hanako asks dumbfounded.

"Haha... it's a long story..."

"Me and my donuts are willing to hear it."

"Okay... if you say so, I guess."

Earlier
"Hey, Nene. Are you doing anything special after school?" (Y/n) asked her friend Yashiro. The two became close friends ever since the start of the school year.

"Ah... kind of?" She says sweating. She wasn't going to just flat out tell (Y/n) that she goes to clean the girls bathroom after school ends. That might sound wierd to (Y/n), and possibly gross her out.

"Really? What are you going to go do? I hope it's not anything too important. It's Friday, so I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out somewhere."

But, Yashiro really couldn't say no to her friend. She loved hanging out with (Y/n), she loved the time they spent together. "...Fine. I have to go clean the girls bathroom everyday after school. I know it might sound gross but... there is a reason why I do it. I-I just... can't tell you yet." She stutters at the end of her sentence.

(Y/n) nods. "That's okay, you don't have to tell me why you do it. You know what, I'll even help you out. It'll get done faster if I work with you right?"

"Uh, sure! I would appreciate it."

The two walked to the bathroom and (Y/n)'s eyes went wide. "Hey Nene, isn't this the bathroom that has a rumor about it? Like, a ghost or something that lives in one of the stalls?"

"Oh, yeah." Nene nods while starting to mop the floor.

"I don't really believe in stuff like that. But, just to be sure, which stall is it?" (Y/n) askes while opening all of the stalls. She gets to one and suddenly she felt a strong invisible force push her inside of it. "Huh?" She mumbles trying to push the door open. She sees the door lock and she tries to unlock it, but it's no use. The lock won't move.

"(Y/n)! Did you lock the stall?"

"No, it locked by itself. I don't know if I'll be able to get out... Was it the ghost...?"

"I don't know, I'll go get some help! Just wait right here!" Nene rushes out of the bathroom to go look for the only person she knew that she could get help from.

End of Flashbkack...
"Oh, I see. So that's what happened." Nene nodded her head. Hanako picked up another donut and took a bite. "Since these donuts are so good, I guess I have no choice but to help out my little assistant." He smirked.

Nene gave a sigh of relief. They went out of the classroom and started walking down the hallway towards the bathroom. "Hey, Yashiro, how did you get donuts for me if you immediately came rushing to me from the bathroom?"

"Uh...."

"Nevermind, no need to tell me. I just remembered earlier today I went to your locker and saw a fresh box of donuts. I was going to take them but I decided not to because it was already bad enough that I was snooping around in your locker."

"WHAT?! YOU WENT INTO MY LOCKER WITHOUT PERMISSION?!"

"Wait, I can explain...!"

Meanwhile...
Your P.O.V.
I was still stuck in the bathroom stall. It was kind of embarrassing but luckily no one else was in here at the moment. Especially since it's been about 20 minutes since Nene left to go get someone to help me get out.

Then suddenly I hear a sink turn on. I didn't hear the door open and close... I think I'm starting to hallucinate because there's no way that these ghost rumors people are talking about are actually real.

I hear the door open and close. "N-Nene...? Is that you?" I asked. Hoping that it was her.

"Yeah, I finally got the person I needed to help you out." I heard the stall door start to rattle. And then it squeakily opened. I got out and looked around. Nobody else was there, only me and Nene.

"I thought you said that you got another person?" I asked very confused.

"I did. He's right here." She gestured to the side of her but all I saw was air.... Maybe I am going crazy...

I reached out to touch the air in front of me but there was nothing there. Am I missing something here?

"Hanako-kun! Stop laughing, your going to freak her out." Nene randomly said out of the blue. Laughing? Who's laughing? And who is Hanako-kun?

Yashiro's P.O.V.
"I think she's already freaked out! Haha, her face is so hilarious! Can she really not see me?" Hanako-kun laughed.

I kind of wanted to laugh too but I didn't want to make the situation more confusing to (Y/n). "Yashiro, do you know if she believes in the 7 wonders of the school, or not?" I sighed.

"She doesn't." I say.

"She.... doesn't... believe in me...?" I don't know why but the way Hanako-kun said that sounded kind of sad. Then, I saw this wierd glint of pure evil in his eyes. What was he planning on doing?

~~~~~o0👻0o~~~~~