Three

The Next Morning...
Your P.O.V.
After school yesterday, Nene and I walked back home. Before we got out of the school, I thought it was a little weird how she kept whispering to herself. I don't know, maybe she just has an invisible friend.

But today, I was supposed to meet Nene in front of the school. She normally get's there before me but she was no where to be found. Did she have something else important to do that she didn't tell me about? She should've told me if she does, I would've understood, I'm her friend.

"Hanako, could you not pour that water on top of her hea-!!!!"

Before the orange haired student could even finish his sentence, I look up and what feels like an ocean of water comes down onto my head.

It's cold...!

"Hanako, stop laughing! You know that you shouldn't play pranks on students like that." He looks back over to me and comes closer. "Are you okay? Do you need me to get you a towel?"

I would've told him no thank you and not to worry about it because class starts in five minutes. But, I was so cold and water was still dripping from my hair. I had no choice but to accept, he was the one who offered after all.

  "Yes, thank you. A towel sounds great right about now."

He nodded. But before leaving, he turned back around to me. "My name's Kou Minamoto. I heard that you are a friend of Yashiro's but I swear that's not the only reason I'm helping you out." He gave a little blush at that last part. Or I could've imagined it because he was kind off far away. But, if he did blush... does that mean he likes Nene? I wouldn't tell anybody, but he is kind off making it a little obvious.

When his bright orange hair is no longer visible to me, I feel something fluffy drop on my head. I jumped a little because I thought it was going to be more water. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Anyway, I take the object off of my head and I see that it's a red towel. What...? Where in the world did this come from? Didn't Kou go that way?

  "Hehehe~ I think you're going to need that." I gasped in shock. I looked around me and I didn't see anybody. Who's voice was that?

DING DONG, BING BONG!

Shoot, class is starting! I quickly dry off my hair and I see Kou come into view again. His eyes widen when he sees that I somehow, already have a towel.

"Where in the world did you get that from?" He asks me. Before I answered, I could see that he was glaring daggers at something above me. I looked up and shivered. I moved over a little bit but Kou was still staring directly above my head.

"I... I don't know. It just, fell on top of me." I answered. Why is this starting to sound like the story of 'Chicken Little'. I really hope none of these things mean that the sky is falling. But it's not! I don't believe in crazy things like that!

He looks at me. "Fell on top of you? Yeah, I think I know why..." He trails off as he looks right above my head again. "Don't you smile and wave at me! I know your tricks!" What....

Okay, I thought it was only Nene that did this but maybe Kou also has an invisible friend? Is having an invisible friend some kind of trend that I'm not up to date on?!

"Okay, I'll walk you to your class okay?" I nod.

After 2 minutes of walking the halls, Kou asks me. "What's your name?"

"Oh, right. I never told you. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

"(Y/n)... Oh! You have homeroom with me. Don't you also have your last class of the day with Yashiro?" How in the world does he know I have my last class with Nene?! He's either a really great friend to Nene or just has a super huge crush on her.

I'm surprised Nene doesn't really talk about him to much. Maybe she's just oblivious to it. But, he does look an awful lot like another crush she had. I think his name was Teru or something like that. Doesn't Nene know that it's hard to try to get with a popular guy? Well, she had guts to try.

"Okay, this is homeroom." Kou says as he opens the door for me. Surprisingly, the teacher didn't really care about us being late. We just sat down at our desks like normal. We don't really do anything in homeroom so I took out a pencil and a journal to study some of my notes. We have a math exam coming up soon and I don't want to fail it.

I was quietly reading my notes until I noticed my pencil start rolling on the table. It was starting to make some noise so a grabbed it and held it in my hand. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked around and saw Kou glaring at me again, from across the room.

I looked around again and then I noticed that the pencil was out of my hand. I might've just dropped it so I looked on the floor, but all I saw where pencil shavings and lead marks.

I looked up again and saw my pencil moving on it's own. My journal was flipped to a new clean page and the pencil was writing something. I looked around my classroom one last time to check to see if I was the only one seeing this. Kou was still staring at me but he didn't look surprised.

Soon, the pencil stopped moving. I read the journal to see what it said:
'Hi! I'm Tsukasa-chan! Or at least that's what I want you to call me. When you have spare time, I want you to come visit the Broadcasting Room! (Please don't bring the exorcist, my wonderful brother, or his human assistant)'

...

What?!

~~~~~o0👻0o~~~~~