Seven

Hanako's P.O.V.
"Tsukasa, this isn't funny! It never was! You get over to me right now and repay (Y/n) for her phone!"

...

There was no response. How did he get away so quickly? Well, I guess he always was better at hide and seek.

"Don't worry (Y/n). I'll find Tsukasa soon!" I say out loud, speeding off into the dark hallway.

Tsukasa's P.O.V.
Sakura is always so cool and helpful. Although she never acts like she cares about me, I totally know she does. Amane will never guess that behind some of the boxes in the Broadcasting room, there's a hidden door that takes you to a separate realm outside the school.

Sakura was the one who found out about it when I was walking around the school with her. Surprisingly, it's a great hiding spot. The only downside is that it's kinda boring here. The entire room is white and Sakura is the only one who knows how to change the scenery in here. A calming forest would be nice right about now...

...

"Hanako? Hanako where did you go?"

Aha! The Yashiro girl's friend. Huh... did I ever catch her name...?

Oh I did! It's (Y/n), I remeber Amane saying it a few times. She sounds like she's nearby, if she finds the door I bet she would be good at keeping me company! Any friend of Amane's is a friend of mine!

...well except for that excorsist...

But... what are the chances that she'll actually find the way into here? It's well hidden and she doesn't have any powers. There's no way she'll be able to-

"This room is kinda weird, but everything I've been through today was crazy too. So, It's not too unexpected."

AAAHH! She actually managed to get into here?! I've got to hide!

Well actually, she still can't see me huh?

"...what will it take for her to realize ghosts are real. I'm literally just right in front of you, so just open your eyes and see me already..."

"Who said that?! Tsukasa...?"

Shoot! I said that out loud!

"Tsukasa, if that was you please tell me. I've already been through enough today."

I was about to respond, but the rumbling coming from the realm we were in didn't give me a chance to speak. The white mixed into a dark red and a tiny crescent moon could be seen in the sky.

"WHAT- WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

"Calm down, (Y/n)! I think you're changing the realm!!"

"Realm?! We're in another dimension??"

"Yeah, I guess that's what you could call it."

The realm stopped shaking and I did not like the vibe that it gave me. All I wanted was a luscious green forest. But that just turned into a bland and boring white room. But I guess even that can be stained by this blood red aesthetic.

"Wait, Tsukasa you are the one in here?"

"Yeah, me and Amane don't sound too similar do we?"

"I guess not. Being able to tell apart your voices is a really helpful ability right now... WAIT, why am I just casually talking to you?! You almost had me killed and you just shattered my phone!"

"Oh, yeah that was totally my fault. I really am sorry y'know?"

"Right... if you say so."

"Oh the ground is shaking again!" I shout. "Why does it keep doing that? Argh, (Y/n) grab onto me- UGH, YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!"

...

Silence. Why was she so quiet all of a sudden?

"Huh? (Y/n)? (Y/n)?!" I couldn't even sense her presence next to me anymore. I looked up and I saw this gigantic monster. It was absolutely huge! Maybe 1000 times bigger than I was! It was actually kind of cool.

...but my eyes widened once I saw who was standing on a floating platform right in front of the beast.

"(Y/N)!!"

"Tsukasa, how am I supposed to fight this thing?! I don't have any powers! Just yesterday I didn't believe things like this were real. If I had, maybe I would've brought a sword or learned some magic or something!!"

She wasn't too scared, but it was still very obvious that she didn't know what to do. I've never... had to save someone from something.

I've never had anyone that I needed to protect...

Amane always took care of everything. He would be the one to save me...

So why do I suddenly have this strong urge to protect this girl that can't even see me when I'm standing right in front of her...

If I don't save her... Amane will be so angry...

But I think I'd be angrier.

"(Y/n)!!" I yelled up to her. "I'm coming! Try not to fall off of that platform! Gravity still works in this realm like the real world! The only one who can change that is Sakura and she's not here, so I need you to stay where you are!"

I made my way towards the monster to fight it. I'm really strong so my focus moves from the fighting to (Y/n)'s safety. If our blows started getting too close to the platform she was on, I'd do my best to move the battle away. ...but that didn't always work...

While aiming for me, I noticed that the monster's arm was going to slam into (Y/n).

Without thinking I rushed over to her and grabbed her. Wrapping my arms around her, I moved both of us away from the platform. Seconds later it was crushed by the monster.

Your P.O.V.
"You- you saved me..." I say in shock.

"Guess I'm not as bad as Amane makes me out to be right?"

I can't see him but I assumed he was right above me. With the way he grabbed me, he used himself as a shield to protect me from the monster.

As I was getting up, I noticed that the monster was coming closer to me and Tsukasa. My eyes widened when one of it's arms was headed straight towards Tsukasa.

"TSUKASA, BEHIND YOU! LOOK OUT!!!"

"...Huh?"

~~~~~o0👻0o~~~~~