Coming Soon!

"Who the hell are you and why are you in our diner?"  The tall man with the broad shoulders looked at me oddly, an angry look on his face.  "You don't belong here princess."  The way he said princess came out in a sneer and I couldn't help but flinch at his tone and demeanor.

"I'm... I'm sorry, but my car broke down out front and I just need to get a cup of coffee while I figure out what to do."  I tried to hide the nervous tone in my voice, but it shook anyway as I spoke.

A man with dark purple hair came over, his eyes wide in nervousness.  "I-it's okay.  Y-ou can h-have a c-cup of c-coffee."  His cheeks flushed red and when he smiled, I wanted to reach over and pinch his cheeks.  

The man who had greeted me so angrily rolled his eyes and put his hands on his slim hips.  "Look.  It's clear you don't belong here.  You can have your coffee but then you need to leave."  With those final words, the man turned around and stomped in the direction of what I assumed was the kitchen, letting the door slam behind him.

"D-don't mind him.  He d-doesn't trust people very well."  The man who had been kind to me gave me a hesitant smile.  "I-I'll get y-you your c-coffee."

"Thank you.  I... I appreciate it."  

A/N:  Not sure when this will be updated, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek!  Hope you enjoy!