Chap 17

During lunch Rin and Shima stayed together with the others exwires until Shima pretexted to have forgot something in class and had to go back to get it and he dragged Rin along. But instead of heading towards the classroom they went to the back of the school where there were no one.

"What are we doing here?" Asked Rin a bit startled, not prepared to be dragged to the back of their school not noting that they were all alone.

"I couldn't help myself now that we are finally together I wanted to kiss you right away when I saw you enter the school" Shima looked at the other teen like he saw the prettiest thing in the world and eyes full with love. While the smaller teen reddened at his words but then he heard the comments of his friends in his head.

"Wooooo beautiful young love~~." Hoblinga was half-serious and half-laughing.

"Yeah it sure been a while since the time you were young." Mocked Aoi while the others were laughing or chuckling.

"You're older than me you old hag!" The old hobgoblin humpfed.

"Pfft. Ah sorry it's just my friends!" Rin quickly said after laughing out of nowhere for Shima.

"Friends? Where?" Shima was confused as to where Rin's friends were.

"Oh they're in my necklace. Wait a sec. Hey you idiots get out and introduce yourself!" At the command, all of the demons and yokais appeared, a bit grumpy but that's nothing, while Shima was taken aback by the sudden appearance of high ranked demons.
"I present you, from the left to the right, Yuki-Onna no Aoi, a lake kami Mizuhime, the not-so-maid demon Hildegarde and finally the oldest hobgoblin Oblinga. And that's it, they've been with me for almost my whole life. They're a bit of crackheads but you get used to it after a while." As Rin finished the presentation, the said crackheads looked offended.

"You brat! Call us chaotic at least!" Said Hildegarde while hitting Rin on the head as the others showed they agreed by nodding their heads.

"That hurt you know." Said the teen while rubbing the part of his head that just got slapped.

"Good. Hurting people is kind of my job you see." Hildegarde was laughing while Shima had a flabbergasted expression on his face. The others non-human were snickering seeing the pink haired teen.

"Stop making fun of him, he's suprised enough." At that Shima recovered from his surprised.

"You had them with you all this time?!" He yelled.

"Ahahahah... Yes yes. You remember yesterday when I told you that some of my friends made a bet well here they are." Rin was flapping his hand and showed the loser of the bet with the other.

"I must thank you kid, you taking the first step was fabulous." Oblinga snickered and looked at the others.

"Yes, I must thank you, now I have money to go to the bar." Aoi laughed.

"You're all hopeless, I swear." Rin smiled while shaking his head.

"Well it's still nice to meet you still." Shima was still surprised but figured that if he wanted to have Rin to himself he should be on good terms with Rin's friend.
"But I must say I'm not that confortable with high ranked demons next to me." He shifted uncomfortable.

"How dare you put us on the same boat as them." Aoi and Mizuhime looked at the teen sharply.

"But huuuuh aren't you the same?" Now Shima was confused.

"You see yokais are born differently than the demons. While the demons are born in the Gehenna, the yokais are born in Assiah by the negative emotions of the mortals. Be it humans or animals, some are just born because they're old. Sometimes they're dead living turned into yokais because of lingering feelings." Explained Rin, at that the pinkette made an 'o' face as he understood the difference.

"Why aren't we learning that in cram school?" Shima wondered.

"Well, that doesn't change anything for the exorcists, so it's probably because we're taught the difference between type of demons and not how they're created in the first place." Answered Rin.

"Welp, wouldn't ya give us a bit of privacy?" The other teen asked remembering why he dragged them out there.

"Good idea, well then go back in the necklace and I'm putting you into my bag." Even if they pouted as they were told and after Rin made sure that they wouldn't be able to see anything, he turned around and without warning Shima grabbed him and kissed him passionately and Rin, while taken aback by the sudden kiss, responded with the same kind of passion. After some seconds, they had to break their kiss to breath, Rin's face was flushed and he was panting a bit. Feeling the heat going up, Rin took a step back but still rested in the other teen's arms.

"Hum. We should get back, the lunch break is almost over."

"Huh, oh! Yeah, let's go." When they got back to their friends,they had a devious look.

"Soooo~ the way to class was reaaaally long huh?" Bon snickered. At that, the pair, who still had flushed faces, reddened and all the other laughed. But unknown to them, a pair of eyes were looking at them (especially Shima) sharply.

Heyyyyy 😅😅, it's been awhile right.... Sorry for not posting😞.
I try to write as much as I can but motivation is not the best right now😅.
I will continue to write this story don't worry, I know how annoying it can be when a story is discontinued. So I will continue, it might, well surely will, be slow, like really slow, but I'm not giving up.

So see you next chapter~~❤️