Chap 4

The next day:

Rin and Yukio understood they couldn't eat at the school's cafeteria because it was too expensive after that they went to Mephisto's office who explained "for the best students need the best food and the price who come with" but in the same time he ate cup noodles then Rin demanded for money for buy food. Mephisto gave them a 2000 (+-18$) yen bill ,at first the brothers were happy but then Mephisto told them it was for the mounth. Then suggested to Rin cook for use only a bit of money. But he had a another thought for propose that:

Y(mind): The girls of my class always bother for me to eat their bento but if i have my own they will don't any reason for them to bother me again and to me to find a reason to not eat their bento and choose one of them.

Then they went to the grocery and bought all the ingredients for the bentos after that they returned to the dorm and ate their dinner then Rin made the bento but he felt a demon in the kitchen and he found him and he told to Rin his name was Ukobach and they had a little chat:

"You can't enter here this is my domain." Threatened the little demon.

"Yes, I can and I will continue, I must do the accompagnement for our bentos plus you can help me if you want and I can tell you the recipes I know and created. What do you say about that?" Answered the half-demon.

"Are you sure you really are only a half-demon? Because to me it's like a demon contract." Asked Ukobach

"It's not we're both demon right so there isn't problem." Reasoned Rin. 

"I will accept but I want to see your originals recipes."Said Ukobach.

"Ok."Said Rin.

"And why do you have a magic collar?" Asked Ukobach.

"How did you know?" Demanded Rin.

"It's because I can see the magic in it." Explained Ukobach.

"A-o-i-nee-chan. Answer me why did you let him know?" Asked Rin threateningly. 

"It's because I know him he's Mephisto's pet or familiar I didn't see him for 5 centuries." Explained Aoi.

"Yeah, yeah. Now we must finish this before I will have no sleep." Sighed Rin.

"Ok/Ok" With that Rin and Ukobach cooked the rest of the bentos.

After that Uko-chan(Ukobach) and Rin finished of cook and Rin went to sleep.

The next morning:

Yukio wake up and find his brother wake up early for finish the bento ,his plan was perfect but when he went take his breakfast he find his brother with a little after a little explanation he had a call from the hospital, who told him Shiro was awake. Then in panic and suprise he repeated that to Rin who hurry finish his breakfast and with a incredulous speed went to the hospital.

After that day in the hospital:

Rin and Yukio asked where was Shiro's room after they had the answer they went in front the room's door. Rin was a bit worried ant Yukio asked him if everything was ok and Rin told him it was nothing and they went inside......................................

Eh eh sorry you're not going to know what happens now and i got lazy😅

See ya!💖