Chap 15

With Yukio after the class:

"Nehaus-sensei!" Yukio called Nehaus in a hallway with huge windows that let the light of the sun in. Except for that the hallway was a bit dark.

"Yes? Do you need something with me Okumura-sensei?" The older teacher *cough* dark lord*cough* asked.

"During the exwires exam, did you really intended to kill my brother?" The younger man had a deadly serious voice while his eyes had a calculated and careful look.

"What? Of course not, my work as an examiner was to check if Okumura-kun had the skills to actually be an exorcist. Never did I thought about hurting a student." Was the answer that came from the other man. As that they went to their own way.

Meanwhile with Rin and Shima:

"I'm home!" Yelled Rin as he entered the old dormitory with Shima.

"Welcome ho.... What is he doing here?" Ask Shiro after seeing Shima side by side with his little cute angelic son.

"None of your business dad. He's my friend it's normal for friends to hang out after school." Explain the blue haired teen as he dragged Shima to the roof. His father looked hurt by the words of his son and started to sulk and talked about on how cute and honest used to be his little angel. Rin almost rolled his eyes at the sight. Then the two teenagers arrived at the roof and sat near the edge but not too near either.

"So I shall suppose that it's not about on how I beat that ghoul alone right?" Rin asked curious.

"No it's about what I saw when you...hum....you....." Shima was unsure about the rest as Rin was already flustered enough when they met in the hallway some hours ago to make a tomato look away in shame.

"I what? Spit it out." Rin was really curious and troubled by whatever he did.

"Well when you fell asleep on me. A thing went out of your dress." Shima explained with a small blush that appeared on his cheeks. Rin was at that as red as a tomato. He knew that if he didn't remember how he returned to his room last night it was most likely because he fell asleep on Shima but hearing it is even more embarrassing. Then he thought a bit more about what the other teen just said.

"Wait something went out of my dress?" 'Don't tell me he saw...' Rin slowly figured it out what his 'friend' *cough*crush*cough* saw.

"It was a super cute tail. So even if it's really like really cute, why do you have a tail? And why do you hide it?" Shima had now serious look on his eyes.

"If I tell you, do you promise me that you won't say it to anyone and you won't change your attitude towards me?" Rin was dead serious at that time.

"I promise it on my life." Shima didn't understand why his friend fuck it, why his crush was this serious but he went with it.

"I'mhalfdemon." Rin said it so quickly that Shima had it a bit tough to catch everything but when he did and that the information went all up to his brain, he couldn't do anything than just blinking.

"Well I expected so but you're not the only one in the world, why hide it? It will only cause harm to your friends when they will understand you hide something so big from them." Shima still had question.

"Well the real problem here, is my biological father. Promise me you won't freak out." Shima answered by nodding. "It's Satan." Rin shut his eyes not wanting to see the disappointment and the disgust in his friend's eyes. But by doing that he missed the just shocked and then the sweet loving look that Shima gave him. Then he felt someone giving him a tight hug.

"Oh baby, I can see why you can't say anything but I won't ever turn my back at you." Rin at that point felt his eyes tearing up and his face reddened to the nickname Shima gave him.

'He's so cute. Oh fuck it!' Shima took Rin's chin and lift it a bit and his brown eyes looked in the beautiful blue eyes of his love. Rin was a bit startled by the sudden movement but when he looked in the eyes of the pinkett he saw a loving look and let Shima do what he wanted. Then Shima closed the space between their lips, Rin was a bit startled but soon he answered it and melted into it. But he went away.

"So we are a thing?" The pink haired teen asked.

"Of course silly." Rin chuckled and lend his head on the neck of his lover. "I guess some people lost their bet" He chuckled again.

"Who?" Shima raised his eyebrow.

"Some friends of mine, don't worry." Rin answered. But then he look at the clock on the wall. "Ah! Look at the time! Yukio and my father will come back soon! You need to go!" He took all the belongings of the other teen and then took him to the entrance. "See you soon. I love you." He put his lips against the one of his lover and then Shima said the same to him and went to his dorm. 'Well off to my bed now.'

'I win this! Give the money you dumbass!' Aoi screamed via their telepathic link.

'I knew I should have said that guy would have done the first move! *grumbles*damnit*grumbles*' Mizuhime exclaimed as she gave her money.

'You weren't the only one that bet on that pink thing Aoi. Don't forget my money everyone!' Oblinga said and the other gave their money to them but they were reluctant for it.

'Do you always need to-' Rin couldn't finish his sentence because of the ringtone of his phone. 'A message of Yukio? How odd...' Rin started to read it. *Don't go to sleep and put a dummy in your bed. You will understand.* "Huh?" For once Rin was a bit lost but did as he was told anyway then he went to hide in the rooftop and used a spell to see what happens in his room.

In the bedroom some time later:

Neuhaus was walking slowly to the bed on the left side of the room who is the bed of the older twin. He had a huge compass with him.

 He had a huge compass with him

Then he said "Die. You abomination of the evil." But when he stabbed the form in the bed he felt something was wrong and took off the blanket. What he saw was only two pillows tied together who gave the impression of a sleeping person under the blanket. Neuhaus let out an angry grumble. Then he heard footsteps behind him and the noise of a gun.

"I must admit that I underestimated you and the love you have for your brother." He exclaimed calmly.

"What do you want from my brother Neuhaus-sensei?" Asked Yukio while try to not let his rage for the man out.

"What do I want? It's simple. I want him DEAD!" Nehaus summoned a dog like ghoul and escaped the room while Yukio was fighting the demon.

Helloooooo! So I know it's been a while but it takes time to find ideas and to find the motivation for writing. So yeah I took long to write but I don't have any schedule so Idc.

Well good day/evening/night to you and see you next chap!❤❤❤😘