Chap 5

Previous chap:

Rin was a bit worried ant Yukio asked him if everything was ok and Rin told him it was nothing and they went inside......................................

Now:

Shiro was in a bed and he was laid down. He said "hey" to his son and the started a chat with Shiro who wanted answer from Rin:

"Hey you two! How are you?" Asked Shiro.

"This is our question! It's not us who are in a hospital bed!" Yelled a bit Yukio.

"Yeah, talking about that. When do you think you can let me go out of this hospital?" Asked again Shiro.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! You just wake up from a coma and your wounds are not completely gone right?" Scolded Yukio.

"Pfffff, I'm fine." Said Shiro.

"Then sit." Said Yukio seriously.

"Y-Yeah I can't move very well but let me 2 days and I will be ok." Tried Shiro.

"You will go out when the hospital will say you can." Sighed Yukio.

"You're so cold. Well let this conversation for later." Said 

"You not acting like a child it's new. Do you are really ok?" Said Yukio in suprise.

"HEY! I'm not acting like a child." Pouted Shiro.

"No~ Only a perv child." Said Rin, who talked for the first time.

"You're both cold😭" Cried Shiro, making the other two smirk.

"Now a bit of serious. Rin explain how and when you found the truth." Demanded Shiro, now with a serious face. Now Yukio was confuse.

"I didn't find anything, I already knew all the exorcist ,the demon ,Yukio and I being the sons of Satan ,you being the paladin ,the kurikara ,Yukio became a exwire at 7 and became a real exorcist at 12 and I'm a bit offending you really thought I was that stupid to not remark my little brother disappears in the night you already knew I have a light sleep and Yukio have a deep sleep." Explained Rin.

"WHAT, YOU KNEW I WAS A EXORCIST!!!"Shouted Yukio.

"Ouch, my ears. And yes and I always saw the demons but not in their real form they was like shadows and when I was young I was really scared of it but after someone told me it was the demons and it won't attack me." Explained again Rin.

"And who is this person?" Asked Shiro curious to know who know was able to see the demons either of him and the priests.

"Oh, I think you remember him his name is Ryuumaru Ryuma."

"Ryuma-sensei?" Said Yukio a bit surprised.

"Wait Ryu was your sensei? When?" Asked Shiro very confused on 'how can I not know he was their sensei?' .

"When we were 4, he's a exorcist too." Said Rin.

"I didn't know." Simply said Yukio.

"I know him he's cool but he didn't tell me he known you and you could see demons.😡" Said Shiro a bit angry.

"I demanded him to not let you know because at first I didn't you to know I was scared of something at this time I thought I needed to be strong in your and in Yukio's eyes then at 7 when I understood you 2 started to lied to me I decided to keep my secrets for my friends and I, and never let you know until you decide to tell everything." Explained Rin.

"And how did you know I started to be a exwire?" Asked Yukio.

"My friends told me." Simply said Rin.