Chap 10

The next day when Rin prepared himself for school Kuro told him he wanted to go at with him. Rin asked Yukio if it's ok and Yukio told him "only for cram school", so for the rest of the morning he rest with Shiro then for cram school he came to the class with Rin.

When they entered in the classroom there was a silence then a lot of question came from the students. Like "why do you have a side cath with you?" "can I pet him" "what's his name?". Which Rin answer with a "SILENCE"

"I will answer to your questions but one by one." Said Rin.

"When did you adopt a cat?" Asked Shima.

"Well it was my father's familiar but he wanted to be with me so I said yes." Explained Rin.

"What is his name?" Asked Konekomaru.

"Kuro" Answered Rin.

"Can I pet him?" Asked Konekomaru.

"Of course. You don't have to ask." Rin smiled brightly.

"Thanks Okumura-kun." Konekomaru blushed a bit.

"You're welcome." Answered Rin.

They continued to talk and pet Kuro well mostly Konekomaru, then Yukio came in the class then they calmed down and sat at their places and they started the lesson.

The day continued normally.

Then the Okumura brothers returned to their dorm. (With Kuro of course)

When they arrived there was a flame like hair woman with only a bra and a mini-short she had weird tattoos too.

"Shura??! What are you doing here?" Yelled Yukio.

"An acquaintance?" Asked Rin.

"Oh, yes this Shura Kirigakure father's former student." Explained Yukio.

"I see... It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Rin Okumura, Yukio's twin older brother and first son of Shiro Fujimoto." Greeted Rin with a little bow and Yukio and Shiro were in shock.

"Hahahaha!! Is he really are your son Shiro he is too cute and polite to be. Hahaha!" Laughed Shura.

"Do you mean I'm not polite? "Asked Yukio darkly and Shura gulped a bit.

"Do you mean i didn't raise my sons to be polite?"Shiro asked darkly too.

"NonononoIdidn'tsaidthatlikethatShiroisjustnotthepolitestperson."Said Shura quickly then a laugh came from the one who was silent from the beginning of the fight.

"Hahaha Sorry it was so funny to see the most powerful exorcist to fight like kids." Laughed Rin.

"What 'ya mean brat!?"Asked Shura pissed out.

"Well the paladin and his students, the genius Yukio Okumura who became exorcist at the age of 12 and the powerful and beautiful Shura Kirigakure with her incredibly swordskill. All this powerful exorcist fight because of a little sentence. It's kinda funny. " Explained Rin with a smirk

"I kinda like ya brat." Smirked Shura.

"Don't you dare gave him your habit."Warned the other two.

"Say all right now I've bad habit."Pouted Shura

"You have."They answered.

"I don't want to heard anything from ya old man!"She yelled and added "I just want to dress him a little"

"Nothing outrageous I believe."Warned Yukio

"No no no, just a few cute clothes." Explained Shura.

"I see... Oh and why are you here?" Asked Yukio.

"I will answer to that."They were silent waiting for the rest "I asked Shura to train Rin to use his power, well I think you can already use it but I don't know about you swordskill." Explained Shiro.

"I never use a katana or sword but I do perfectly control my power even my magic. But I had use weapon before." Explained Rin.

"Well I've less work and if you already have experience it will be more easy. We'll begin tommorow after school 'kay?" Said Shura.

"Understand, well now it's time to do the dinner." Said Rin.

"What do we eat tonight?" Yukio and Shiro asked excited and Rin answered "sushi"

"YEAHHH" They yelled.

"Is there a part for me either?" Asked Shura.

"Yes" Answered Rin.

With that they waited and talked until the food was finish and the rest of the night went good.

SORRY for being so slow but I had school and I don't had the time pls forgive meeee😭😭

Well let's just say:

See next chap😘💋