Chap 12

Hello! It's been a long. I just wanted to said the result for the ship............. It will be....................................................... Rin x Shima!!! Now to chapter and for recall I don't own Blue exorcist or the pictures I use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day went smoothly until the evening.

Izumo and Paku went to the bathroom to take a bath but a ghoul appeared and attacked them. But Rin heard them yelled and came to save them.

Izumo tried to used her familiar because Paku was injured but they felt her fear and tried to attack her but Rin yelled at her, to tear the summon paper. As she did the foxes spirits disappeared then Rin took two fans and fought with the ghoul but then he tripped and the demon took advantage and put himself on the top of him. And he started to talk.

"Ex...Excu..se m....me my prin..ce this is my mast.....er's or...der." He said in a shackily voice.

"What?" The half-demon answered confuse but the demon couldn't continue because of the apparition of Yukio and the rest of the students. Rin saw Izumo alone and offered a towel to hide herself because she was in underwear. Then he went on the roof and thought about what the demon said. Then he went to bed and slept.

The next day:

The students woke up and took their breakfasts and then went to school.

At the cram school Suguro and Izumo started to argue and then Suguro grabbed her collar and Yukio entered at this moment and decided to punish every student.

At the end of the day they returned to the abandoned dorm and had to rest on their knees with a rock demon on their knees.

"Did I ever mention that I hated the bariyons when they are on me?" Asked Rin.

"No. Why?" Answered a certain pink haired teen.

"Now I do." The other teen answered. "And why do we have to be punish? It was only Suguro and Izumo." He added.

"It's call the collective responsibility. You have to understand you are comrades and you'll have to work together if you want to become exorcist. Now I have to go for a mission and I'll come back in 3 hours. Take this opportunity to learn more about each other and think about what you did in the good humor." As Yukio said that he prepared himself to go out.

"You let us alone?! What about the ghoul?" Asked Konekomaru.

"I will do a barrier and lock the front door." Answered Yukio.

"But that means we can't go outside!" Yelled a bit Shima.

"You won't have to go outside. Now I need to go and don't forget to rest in peace and in a friendly mood." As he said that Yukio went out. And suddenly the light went out and the students, except Rin, freaked out.

"What's going on?!! Sensei didn't said he was going to shut the lights!" Yelled Shima.

"Is it a power failure?" Asked Konekomaru.

"No, there are lights outside." Answered Izumo.

"Then it's only here?!" Shouted Shima.

"I think..." Answered Rin.

"I will go see what is the problem." Exclaimed Shima.

"Be careful." Said a worried Rin.

"Don't worry. It feels like a courage test. Careful at the big bad ghoul." Said playfully Shima. Then he opened the door and there was the ghoul behind it. He shut it and said he must have not enough sleep. But then the ghoul destroyed the door and entered in the room.

"What about the barrier?!!" Yelled Bon. (I got lazy😅 So Suguro is now Bon bcs it's his nickname.)

'Something is wrong.' Thought Rin. Then the ghoul grown an another head and sent a disgusting purple liquid. It went on the students. Then the demon approached them and Shiemi summoned 'Nee' and he made a barrier made by trees.

"Nice Moriyama- *cough*" Started Bon but started to cough with the others students except Rin.

'The ghoul's miasma. That's bad.' Thought Rin but then the ghoul started to destroy the barrier.

"I will distract him and I'll find the problem with the lights since the ghoul is slower in the light." Rin said calmly.

"Are you crazy?! He will kill you before you can do anything!" Shouted Shima out of worry.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty tough, I'll be fine." He answered as he went between the branches.

"Hey you bitch! Come get me if you can!" He yelled to the ghoul but then the half of his body became a knew ghoul and then it started to run behind Rin and Kuro who came along. Then they arrived to the room of the breaker. It was a huge room and the breaker were on a platform and downstair there were a huge room with only a few boxes.

'So I must do th- ack." The thought of Rin were cut by the attack of the ghoul. And then he felt the presence of someone else. He jumped on the room downstair.

"I know you're here. Show yourself!" Yelled Rin.

"Impressive demon. You still have a bit of talent for a filthy demon." Said the mysterious man.

Who that may be? Well you will know the next chap.
Sorry for being soooooo long but I hope you still want to read the next chap...

I wrote an another fanfict but that not really good. So do you want me to post it? It's a boku no hero academia fanfic and I tried to do an omegaverse but I'm sure it's really bad.😅 It'll surely become bakudeku.

But well.... See you next chap 😘❤