Chap 16

From the rooftop Rin heard everything and was getting ready to fight the summoner. Like he thought the teacher went to the roof to find him.

"Well well. You're not so good at hiding demon." The older man said.

"Oh! Don't misunderstand. I wasn't hiding. I was preparing your loss." Rin smirked while he was holding a fan in his right hand.

"What a little brat like can do ANYWAY!" Nehaus undercovered his arms. They were covered in summon circles and used the point of his compass to stab his own arm to summon hand like demon.

 They were covered in summon circles and used the point of his compass to stab his own arm to summon hand like demon

"Is that all you've got. Pathetic" Rin then used his magic to destroy the hands by using his fan like a sword.....

 Pathetic" Rin then used his magic to destroy the hands by using his fan like a sword

"Grrrr." Nehaus was annoyed by that. He summoned more ghouls. While Rin was busy destroying all of them, the teacher took the chance and thrown a holy water grenade on him.

"Gah! The hell?!" The water seemed to hurt the young boy.

"So the holy water still work on you demon!" The old man *cough*hag*cough* mocked. But then they both turned their heads to the door after hearing someone opened it quite loudly. There stood Yukio guns in hands visibly in a rush but maintained his stoic face but inside he was really pissed. He glanced at the two, first Rin to Nehaus, when he stated the other teacher he narrowed his eyes and pointed his gun on the one-eyed man. But before he could shot the one-eyed man, the summoner resummoned the hands. Yukio and Rin destroyed all of them but by the time Nehaus finished to draw his circle (A/N: yes I know he's too quick😓) and the cut his arm even more to call his most powerful naberius/ghoul.

 Yukio and Rin destroyed all of them but by the time Nehaus finished to draw his circle (A/N: yes I know he's too quick😓) and the cut his arm even more to call his most powerful naberius/ghoul

"Don't you have something else than those smelly stinky corpses?" Poutted out Rin as he saw and smelled the entrance of the demon. But it took the opportunity and grabbed the demi-demon. It then threw him on the ground. Rin made a pained sound when he touched the hard ground. But even with the pain he made up a plan (and was seriously pissed), he gritted his teeth and glared the ghoul with dark eyes. Then the demi-human attacked the demon with all his might. The creature stood no chance. With a final blast from the boy the demon disappeared and only left a trail of dust behind. The circle was also destroyed.

"Well, now that's done." Rin looked to his summon teacher. "Unless you want to die from blood loss, I advise you to stop calling your familiars. Oh! And let me tell you this, if I see that you want to harm me or any person I care for, I won't hesitate to kill you." The coldness in the eyes that the teenager had that time could have made the ground freeze. Nehaus visibly tensed at his words and the look he had in his eyes. Yukio however was surprised by the coldness that his brother was showing. Then Nehaus just walked away.

"God, so annoying. Well now....." Rin then snapped his fingers and all the traces of a fight disappeared. Yukio watched in wow as he didn't understand what power or powers his brother used now and during the fight. Soon enough Rin felt the strange look his twin was giving him. And then he knew, he went a bit too far.

"Oops...... I may have overdone it. Well I'm gonna cuddle with Kuro. When you've stopped looking like an idiot you can go to sleep too. I'll take a shower by the way." The half demon walked away and diriged himself to the bathroom while his brother was brought back to reality by Rin's words and went to the bedroom to wait until his brother finished to wash, to go himself to the bathroom.

When Rin returned to the bedroom he was already in his pyjama (same as the one before bcs I'm a lazy ass) and the rest of the night was normal.

The next morning :

When Yukio woke up that morning he was welcomed with the smell of beacon and eggs. While drooling he went rather quickly to the cafeteria of the old dormitory after putting his clothes on. When he arrived there, he caught the sight of his brother with two buns and in a dress with an apron finishing cooking a plate of beacon with some eggs.

 When he arrived there, he caught the sight of his brother with two buns and in a dress with an apron finishing cooking a plate of beacon with some eggs

(I remind you all that all the images I use are from Google image and are owned by their rightful owner

(I remind you all that all the images I use are from Google image and are owned by their rightful owner.)

"Ah finally awake sleepyhead! Breakfast ready!" He chirped and put the plates on the tables. Then Shiro and Shura entered the room, visibly having a pretty bad hangover.

"Morning." Muttered Shiro as he sat down on a chair with his plate in front of him. Shura muttered something looking a lot like 'I hate morning' but other than that the both of them were quiet.

"Seriously? That's what you were doing all night? Well that explained why you didn't hear anything this night." Yukio exclaimed after taking a good look of his father and the flaming haired woman as Rin brought some painkillers and two glasses of water. Then they started to eat, Yukio explained to the two adults what happened the night prior. If you asked all the youngsters afterwards they would swear that if Shiro didn't have a hangover he would have started to yell and would have go find Nehaus to shoot him in a face with one of his gun (and instead of tranquilizers that would be real bullets).

The twins finished their breakfasts quickly and went to school. The rest of the day went normal. Shima stayed close to Rin who wasn't annoyed by that, Yukio however was rather annoyed by the proximity of the two students and emitted a dangerous aura. Nehaus was declared on sick break.

FINISH! Finally, sorry for the wait but I have some problems with school and overall I didn't feel like writing 😓. I'm also very lazy😅

Well I hope you're well and stay safe❤️❤️❤️

See you next chap✨✨✨