❣︎Chapter Twelve❣︎

Tendou woke up to a phone buzzing. It wasn't his though.

He tried his best not to wake the two up as he reached over to the nightstand to grab Y/N's phone. His plan was to just turn off the vibrating but something caught his eye.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Can I come over today? I really want to see Haru.

Tendou's face contorted into a frown seeing the text from an unknown number. It could only really be one person.

Going against his better judgement he opened the next and started texting him back.

You
She's busy. Stop texting her right now

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Who tf is this?

You
Not important

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Your that redhead arent you? Wheres Y/N?

You
Sleeping
So leave us alone

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Wtf
Whatever
Tell me when shes awake

Tendou sighed to himself realizing that he may have made a mistake by texting back. He quickly deleted all the messages so she wouldn't see them and placed her phone back down.

Then he snaked his arm around Haru and Y/N and fell back asleep.

☀︎︎

Y/N woke up about an hour later. She noticed Tendou and Haru still sleeping so she took that chance to get up and make breakfast.

She was still feeling uneasy about the whole situation but she figured food fixes everything.

She began making food when she heard her phone ring.

She ran into the room to grab it so that the boys wouldn't wake up.

"Uh hello." She faked a cheery voice.
"Y/N?" She heard a deep voice say on the other end.

Her face immediately fell once she realized who was calling.

"Hello Yuuji.." She replied.
"So I was just wondering if I could see Haru today?" He asked.
"Uh sure I guess...but Yuuji." Her voice sounded more serious and firm.
"You already made your decision so I don't want you trying to worm your way into our lives. We don't need anymore drama." She stated.
"I..I know. It's just that..now that I'm seeing Haru..it makes me want to be with him more. It's my child for fucks sake. I have the right to see him you know." He scoffed.

"Yeah I know..which is why I'm letting you. But keep in mind you were the one who wanted to leave. And you were the one who left me to take care of Haru by myself." She could feel her anger rising. She didn't know why but talking to him was putting in in a bad mood.

She subconsciously gripped the phone tighter as her face formed a frown.

"Y/N it couldn't have been that bad. You had your parents after all." His tone was soft. As if he was trying to calm down a bear that had woken up.

"I didn't. They kicked me out when they found out I was pregnant you asshole." She mumbled.
"They..kicked you out?" He hesitated.
"Yes. All because you didn't want to wrap your fucking dick. 'My pull out game is strong' my ass. I need to make breakfast for MY son now so bye." She snapped.