The Type Of Horror Movies With Fucked Up Main Characters

Holy shit holy shit holy shit. We were alone. In the same room. Is he going to say something? Should I say something? Why am I flipping out? He's just my roommate, and he's literally, like, 50 years old zombie or something... right? I don't know! Okay, I need to calm down. Even if I did like him, there was no possible way he was going to be in love with a 17 year old virgin emo freak.

I shifted uncomfortably. We were literally just sitting here in silence since Ghostface had broken the T.V. That's why Jason and I ended up alone in the first place.

****Flashback****

"NO, NO, KIM, YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO CHOLE!" Ghostface screeched and threw the controller at the screen, of which shattered into a thousand pieces.

****End of Flashback****

Yeah. Anyway, while Freddy, Michael, and Ghostface were at the store shopping for a new T.V., Jason and I were sitting beside one another awkwardly.

"Well," Jason started. I jumped and nearly spilled the glass of wine I was holding. "Cali, I have a question."

"Y-yes?" I was doing a horrible job of playing it off cool. Fuck me fuck me fuck me...

Jason turned his head and looked me straight in the eyes, as if he was making sure I told him the truth. "... Would you be willing to..."

I stared at him. He looked really uncomfortable asking. I raised an eyebrow. Okay, play it cool. "Yes? Spit it out."

"Would you be willing to get me another beer?" He asked and held out his currently empty bottle. I frowned and snatched the bottle from him as he burst into laughter.

"Ya know, you're a dick," I told him as I made my way into the kitchen.

"Yeah, maybe I should lighten up on you a little," He said with a laugh.

"And whys that?" I asked, ready to defend myself if it was anything about me being a girl.

"I don't know. I like you, Cali. More than most people. You aren't too annoying, and you aren't too soft. You just kind of do your own thing and don't care how people look at you," He explained. I paused and felt my face burn like fire. I opened the fridge and groaned.

"Call Krueger, we're out of beer," I said as if I were actually upset. But honestly, I was full of joy because I had a pretty good excuse to change the subject.

"Alright."

After Jason had called Freddy and informed him that we were out of beer, Jason and I were back to the awkward silence. What was I suppose to say?

"You know Jason, you're not too bad yourself." I blurted out. Dear mooses, what was I doing?

"Oh really?" Jason sounded pretty amused, so I played it his way.

"Yeah. I mean, you don't sit around and nag about how horrible the rest of the people in this house are, or scream at the T.V. because Kim did something to Chole." Jason let out a small laugh and I took a sip of my wine.

"What about Myers?" Jason asked. I rolled my eyes.

"He's too quiet. And when he does say anything it's either really stupid or really childish," I replied and smiled. "I bet he couldn't even tell us what 2 + 2 is."

"Now you're just being dramatic." Jason picked up the remote and started reading the buttons.

"No, I'm serious!" I set my glass down. "The other day I asked him how many beers were left in the fridge, and he said triangle. Triangle, Jason."

Jason shook his head, sat down the remote, and turned to me. "What do you wanna bet he knows the answer to 2 + 2?"

I smiled. "Okay, if he doesn't, you have to do the shopping for a week."