The Type of Horror Movies That Have Cop Chases

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I groaned and put a hand to the spot my head was hurting.

"You okay?" Well that wasn't a voice I recognized.

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. I laid eyes on a white mask and a jumpsuit.

"Calm down, they told me to come get you. I just walked in." He said. Wait, last night he didn't talk at all.

"How are you..." Last night's events slowly came back to me.

"Yeah. Now, are you hungry or not?" He asked walking towards the door. "They attempted yet again to make food."

I rolled my eyes as he shut the door behind him, then pulled the blanket off me and started digging in my bag again.

These guys are not what I was expecting.

After getting dressed in a Black Parade tee and random black ripped skinny jeans, I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"No, Fucktard, you can't put suckers in pancakes!" I walked into the kitchen to find Jason sitting at the table next to Michael talking about Apples know what and Freddy, Ghostface, and Pinhead arguing on how to properly make pancakes. I walked in and slowly sat down next to Jason.

"Try to ignore them, this is pretty much a 24/7 thing. Arguing over every single last thing." I guessed the voice to be Jason's since it was deeper than Michael's and obviously not coming from any of the other three.

I smiled. "I see that." I looked over at them and rolled my eyes. "Guys, you know, if you want me to, I'll pick up food on my way to Starbucks."

They all stopped and looked at me. Freddy slowly nodded. "That would be nice."

"Okay, I'll be back no later than an hour." I stood up and crossed my arms. "What am I getting?"

It took what seemed like forever, but everyone finally decided what they wanted from McDonalds and that Jason was coming with me. Joy.

When I got outside, Jason was leaning against an old blue van that looked like it had been recked into a tree six hundred times.

"Okay, we are not taking that... thing." I said. "And by the looks of it, you could use some exercise." I smiled.

Jason rolled his eyes and leaned forward. "Fine. Only because neither one of us probably have a license. And I don't want to get pulled over today."

I began walking down the sidewalk, Jason barley at my heels.

"You're being a creeper." I complained.

"I'm not trying to be."

"Well you are. How about you walk next to me rather than stalking behind me?" Jason signed and began walking next to me.

"Happy?" He asked crossing his arms.

"You're being a real douche, you know that? You were being nice last night." i crossed my arms as well. Jason let his arms fall to his side.

"I know. I'm sorry, it's just... I don't know. I'm tired of having to be stuck in that hell hole with nothing to do with my life. It stresses me out every time I hear them arguing. Or even talking. Them breathing makings me mad." He explained.

"Okay, first off, I'm sorry but, you sound like an adorable little five year old." I smiled and he just kinda glared at me. "Second off, yeah, they're kind of annoying, but the way you're acting right now is like yelling at someone they need to stop eating grass, and then going to eat grass. It just doesn't work that way." I linked arms with him and I his arm suddenly tensed up. "We gotta be in a good mood to make others in a good mood!"