The Type of Horror Movies That Have Wayyyy Too Much Drugs and Alcohol

I woke up that morning to Ghostface shaking me and banging.

"Cali, WAKE THE HELL UP YOU SLUTBAG!"Ghostface screamed in my face. I jumped up quickly, which resulted in my lips against his. I tried to backup but ended up falling on my back.

"Well that was... unexpected," He said in a teasing voice with a hint of surprise.

"Shut your cake hole." The banging on the door became harder and slower, like someone was now trying to kick it down.

I sat up again, slower this time, and looked at my surroundings. We were in some kind of abandoned building. The room was pretty much empty besides a turned over chair and the mattress I was sitting on. Brown stains covered the white, almost grey walls. There was one window in the room boarded up with two boards, light shining through three wholes. The wooden floors creaked beneath his feet as Ghostface reached down, grabbed my hands, and pulled me to my feet.

I turned my focused back to him. "What the hell is going on h..." I trailed off as my attention switched to Ghostface's features. He actually wasn't half bad... I mean, he had aged a little and it looked kinda like they had taken the best features from all his actors and merged them into one face.

"Stop gawking and get up. That banging is the po-po," He explained. I paused and looked at the door, and as if to confirm Ghostface's statement, a man called out, "Open the door, it's the police!"

I searched around for an exit, but the only possible was out was the door and the window, and the door was obviously not an option unless we wanted in jail. I walked over to the window and examined the boards. They looked nailed onto the window frame pretty tight. I reached up and gave one of the boards a slight tug. Nothing. I tried again, this time with all my might. The board came off and I fell onto my ass. Ghostface chuckled and reached up for another board.

"Yeah, hilarious," I muttered and stood back up. Ghostface ripped the board off the window and I reached over and pulled off the last one. I took a glance out the window and was filled with relief as I noted we were on the bottom floor. Ghostface was first to crawl out and I followed behind him. The outside was mostly just woods. So, we ran. And we ran. That's pretty much all I remember before we were sitting on our couch panting as Freddy and Jason lectured us like they were out parents about how we should have told them we were leaving and basically they flipped their shit.

When they were done with their motherly speech, I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a mini glass of wine I had found at some store the other day. I stared at it for a few seconds, then ripped off the cap and chugged the entire bottle right there. I gasped for air as I slammed the bottle down on the counter.

LOL U LEFT UR WATTPAD LOGGED INTO MY COMPUTER DUMB FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU CALI LMAOOOO

- MCKENZIEEE UR MAIN HOE

(A/N: Okay yeahhhh that was my main hoe. She published the chapter early and I had to unpublish it before more people saw it... but I guess that 14 people got a sneak peak. Yayyy. Love you too by the way.)

"I... I really needed that," I announced. The boys stared at me. "Now, what the HELL just happened?!"

"I don't know man, I just remember getting high as shit," Ghostface replied. I shook my head and look down at my feet, trying to remember the night before.

"Wait, Cali was high? I--"

"OH YEAH, WE MIXED THE WEED!" Ghostface screeched. I processed this for a minute, then it all came rushing back.

"HOLY SHIT!" I smiled. "GHOSTFACE, WE ARE GENIUSES!"

(A/N: no they aren't kids don't do drugs)

Ghostface and I immediately stood up and walked into his room, where we made our plans to mix, sell, and split the money with our weed. Genius really. (NOOO)

***

A few days later, Ghostface had headed out to stand in an alley like every other weed selling creep, Freddy left to, "run a few errands," and Michael went to stalk him, curious about these, "errands." Leaving me home with Jason yet again.

Now I expected this to be like last time and all the times before that we had spent alone together. Either completely silent with a few comments to each other here and there, or full friend-zone conversations. So, I didn't bother thinking up ways to hint my feelings. But, turned out I didn't need to.

"Hey, Cali?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing right now?"

"Reading. Why?" I looked up from my book and turned my full attention to Jason standing right in front of me. He pulled out another kitchen chair and sat down.

"We uh... Can we talk about something that's been bothering me for awhile?" He seemed kinda nervous, but almost as if he was acting it out. I brushed it off and decided to be nice.

"Of course. Anything," I said and smiled.

He started messing with the holes in his jeans. "Well, it's kind of weird. Like... there's this thing that happens when we talk. Or just looking at you. My chest and stomach start to feel all light. And I always want to just reach over and hug you or something and I just can't figure out what it is but I think I like it." He stopped and looked up at me. I sat there, completely and utterly shocked, but responded quickly.

"I um... yeah, I know what you mean. It happens to everyone... well, not everyone I guess but like most people..."

"And when you do that it happens again. I love when you just get so nervous you start blabbing things that don't make sense. It's adorable."

No, this didn't make sense. It felt way to early for him to be confessing his feelings for me. He couldn't possibly like me that much.

"It's called being in love, okay?" I said flatly. I then gave myself a mental slap remembering he was talking about me.

"Oh. So, that means you're in love with me?" He asked. I felt my face burn and my hands sweat.

"Yeah. I am," I said, not daring to break eye contact with him. He sat there thinking for a moment.

"I feel like I should kiss you."

"Well, you know what they say, trust your instincts." I joked. I gave myself another mental slap from embarrassment.

Jason stared at me for a long time, as if confused.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I don't know how this is suppose to go..." He confessed. I sighed and shook my head with a nervous laugh.

"Then looks like I'll have to show you," I said softly, reached over, barley lifted his mask, and