Note!

Hey guys! It's definitely been a hot minute since I touched this book but I still get plenty of likes and comments every day so I wanted to clear some stuff up for you guys:

1) I wrote this book when I was 11. I was barely in middle school, if even, and my writing shouldn't be held to such high standards. Stop being an asshole in my comment section, please and thank you.

2) Cali, as an OC, has evolved and her story isn't as... cringey. She wasn't abused by her mom, she doesn't cut herself, and she can die. I know that it's completely turning the tables, but she was extremely Mary-Sue and I hated it.

3) At the ending of the book, Cali was supposed to have a breakdown and wind up with the creepypastas, but now I have two different versions of her for each story because that's just all-around annoying to merge them like that.

4) I suck at replying to comments but I appreciate every single one of my readers and kind commenters. I'm really happy you guys enjoy the book despite my burning hatred for it. <3

5) I likely will remake this book but it'll be a lot different and won't happen for awhile. School and other issues are devouring my soul at the moment but I'm more than happy to answer your guys' questions about changes or even explanation about my crazy train wreck that is TARHMARR... god that's long.

Anyway, thank you all for sticking around until the end. I wish you all the best.

- Bunni