The Type of Horror Movies With Those One Really Gory Scenes

(A/N: (God my titles are getting longer and longer) Warning: ... Gore. Bye.)

I waited until I heard his breath hitch to pull my ax out from underneath the saw. I had already found this guy's little file of stuff he's done that could/has affected his family's happiness. Strangely, I always knew exactly who to kill, and exactly where to kill them. The only chore after that was to find this file that always turned up somewhere in the place I was killing. It gave me information that I could say to them to creep them out and make them know why this was happening to them. Pretty sweet actually.

I swung my ax and sat it on my shoulder. Aaron, the man, was currently shaking and sweating like crazy while staring at me with horrified eyes. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards him. He began struggling uselessly in his seat, so I pulled up a chair and sat in front of him, my ax in my lap. I watched him until he gave up and sunk in down in his chair. I leaned towards him and looked him straight in the eye.

"You know, in games, cheaters are always disqualified from the game. And, if you think about it, life is just on big game of chess. And you, sir, broke the rules," I said and stood up. "And now, you're getting disqualified."

I slammed my axe into the side of his chair, right by his neck. He let out a yelp and leaned the other way. I smiled and rolled my eyes again. This was actually pretty amusing to me. I'm pretty sure us killers had a fetish for watching people in any kind of agony. Anyway, I pulled my ax back out of the chair.

"What, you gonna jump up and run?" I asked, pointing out how he was leaning towards the door. "I don't think so."

"Now, I think we both know what you've done. You know, going to that little hotel, with that little girl. She's only 15, and you took her innocence away. Not to mention, you have a wife at home. And a little girl. Did you ever think about them and how they feel?" This was getting too deep for me. It all reminded me of my dad, the so called man my mother blamed me for for leaving. "They sat at home evERY SINGLE NIGHT, WAITING FOR YOU. AND WHERE WERE YOU? FUCKING YOUR STUDENT!" I swung my ax angrily into the side of head. He let out a scream as his blood fled from his body. He seemed to be mumbling something like, "I'm sorry." I was shaking with anger and gripping my ax so tight my knuckles were white. This was actually a good thing, if I was mad this kill was going to be a lot more painful than usual. I shook my head and stood up.

He seemed to already be bleeding out, and I knew I had to work fast. I swung my ax and hit him right in the stomach. He screamed again as his stomach gushed out blood. I pulled out my knife, reach forward and ripped out some organs. I watched as he fell quiet and motionless. Well that was shorter than I expected. Maybe I should leave the head hits for the end next time...

I suddenly heard slow, almost sarcastic clapping behind me. I turned around quickly, expecting one of the boys. But instead, there stood someone in a white hoodie and his hood up. He stopped clapping and crossed his arms. "Well, that was unexpected. I figured you'd be like all the other girls, 'oh, but what if I get blood on my shirt?' It's actually really annoying."

I stared at him. "Who... who are you?" I asked standing still.

"I wish I could tell you that, but my... boss, I guess, would kill me. All I can tell you is that things are going to be changing for you soon, and you should be prepared for disaster."

I lifted my ax up in defense. "What is that suppose to mean? Are you planning to do something to me?"

He let out a chuckle. "More like allowing something to happen to you, actually. Okay, I need to go for now. Sl... my 'boss' doesn't want me talking to you too much. But I can promise you we'll meet again. Maybe next time I'll bring a friend along."