The Type of Horror Movie with Unexpected Events

It was about 10:36 when we arrived in the small Missouri town, Fulton. (A/N: Totally not where I live.) We were all tired, but we knew this would definitely wake us up. We all lazily piled out of the car and started out way down our own streets, not a word said to each other. It was strange actually... They were onto something. Then again, I've never seen them when they were killing, maybe they were concentrating on creative ideas... Okay, that was probably just Freddy. And even he did it a bit sloppily. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and continued down the sleeping neighborhood of Court Street. Finally, I found a bright and happy house that was most likely going to have at least a happy couple. Yeah, not so happy after I was done with them.

I dragged my ax through the grass as I made my way around to the back of the house. They had a small window that was most likely going to lead to the basement. Luckily, it was big enough (or maybe I was just small enough) to fit through it. So, I jerked it opened with one hard tug and managed to slip inside. I had to catch my ax before it nearly clanked against the ground. Suddenly, I had this feeling someone was watching me, like usual when I went on murder sprees. I immediately became alarmed, but decided it was probably Freddy observing my methods since he was just so curious.

I quietly up the stairs towards a door that lead to the rest of the house. I put my ear against the door, but heard nothing. Good. I slid the door open and stepped carefully inside. The living room was pretty small, but the stairs were clearly visible, so I made a run for it. Since I was so light, and I was whatever I was, I was able to walk and run without making a single creak in the wooden boards.

When I got up the stairs the first thing I noticed was two doors-- One was a darkish, almost grey looking white, the other a oak color. Weird mixture, but alright.

I walked over and barely opened the oak colored door, making sure I didn't make the door creak or slam. I then popped my head inside, confirming this was the parents room. I walked inside and straight to the end of the bed, then stopped. I knew I had to at least creep them out first. So I quietly crawled under the bed, slid my ax beside me, then waited. For some reason, whenever I was in the same room as a human, they seemed to become wide awake. Maybe it was hint to what my other half was...

The bed creaked and I jumped. I was not expecting them to wake up so soon. I could tell it was a dad by the way his feet looked. Dads were always so funny to kill, they have this look like they're tough and willing to do anything to protect their family, then you bring the ax out and the look of terror on their face is just priceless.

After I was sure he has left the room, I slipped out from under the bed again and followed the sound of his footsteps in the kitchen. I was far out of his line of sight, so I didn't need to worry about that, and he was pretty heavy, so in a sleeping house the sound of his footsteps were clear as day.

He stopped in the kitchen to dig through the fridge. I swiftly slid in and right behind him. He didn't seem to notice anything, go me. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a white cloth. This is where I had to make it creepy. I leaned towards his ear, holding my breath, then let it go so it would hit the back of his neck. He froze in horror, milk in one hand and a bag of grapes in the other. Yes, yes, yes, LOVE THIS PART! I whispered slowly, "Out of sight, out of mind."

Right as he got ready to scream, I flung the cloth around his head and tied it around his mouth. Unable to scream, he tried fighting back. But the drugs I soaked the cloth in started to kick in, and he fell to the floor instantly. I shook my head stifling a laugh and tied another soaked cloth around his eyes. I then took the belt around my waist and the rope from his robe and tied his feet to his hands. I smiled as I had the pleasure of dragging him by the rope across the wooden floor to the front door and outside across the concrete sidewalk. I dragged him all the way to an abandoned building around the block. There were maybe 2 or 3 people along the way, but it was so dark they probably thought it was my dog or something. Didn't matter to me.

When I got there, I threw him in a chair and waved my hand in a circle with an X, and my ax appeared in my hand. I don't know how or why that works, but it was handy. I remember drawing on the fog of a cop car window when the ax just random appeared in my hand. I had to do it again before they saw I had a weapon and it disappeared. (A/N: Funfact: I just left class and I'm skipping it in the girls bathroom. Kool)

I walked over to the large machine and saw a clearly visible yellow button. I slammed my hand down on the button and the machine started up.

'Creepy, creepy, creepy... what else could be really creepy? Got it!'

I ran over and untied the cloth around his eyes, which were currently bleeding. I then ran back to the machine and set the blade of my ax on the blade of the machine. It made a loud metal scraping noise and sparks flew in every which direction. I laughed at the thought of how I was going to kill this dude.

Brutally and twisted.