Who Fell In Love First?

Jean Grey:

Neither of you could be sure. But it seemed like you did. You always thought she was a very attractive woman, but after getting to know her even better, you found yourself attracted to her personality.

Although, she could say the same. She was moved by the way you treated you students and the other staff. She even caught you reading a book that she herself enjoyed. But she also would never confess that she did read your mind once or twice to find out what you really thought about her.
--------------
Pyslocke:

Once again, neither of you were sure. But Betsy would gladly accept that she fell in love first. After weeks of meeting up and having dinner, she started to learn more about you. Never about what happened when you served, but about your childhood and your job.

She ended up drinking a bit too much when she was out with her friends, fellow mutants, when she drunkenly began to talk about you.

As for you, you found yourself finally talking to Dylan about your struggles. All because of her.
---------------
Invisible Woman:

Sue. Without a doubt. After being in a marriage that was nothing but an uphill climb, she was finally glad that she had found someone who was helping her with her problems. Both in and out of costume, you were her friend and ally.

You had found out that she had fallen for you during one of your chats. She had suddenly kissed you which caught you way off guard.

You didn't see her for a few days after that.
--------------
Black Widow:

You. The way she carried herself, the way she spoke, and the way she made you smile. All of it had built over time before you found yourself head over heels for her.

Maybe it was because you needed something to focus on besides your thoughts, but you found yourself thinking about her every once and a while. Even though she was older than you by a few years.

Though, if you asked Natasha, she wouldn't tell you that she had found herself thinking about you as well.
-------------
Scarlet Witch:

Her. She fell for your humor and attitude. She was also very impressed by your skill in magic and ruins. Though, she would absolutely admit that you did get on her nerves when you would try to get her to laugh.

But she would admit that you were quite handsome. Thought it just started off as harmless flirting, you did slowly start to believe the words you said. When she would use her magic, you found yourself in awe.

She kinda reminded you of the poster you had in your bedroom. Of the warrior witch.