Turning Point

Jean Grey:

It was a long, rough few months leading to what would be known as Krakoa. The living island that was being made in secret. You had no idea this was happening, but you did notice Jean acting a bit off.

This all came to a head when she had suddenly suggested the two of you get married. It was out of the blue during dinner which was why it had caught you by complete and utter surpise. She didn't elaborate, but you weren't against the idea. You had been together for a few years now, but you didn't want it to be like this.

When you told her that you would give it some thought, she tried to push for it again. Now suspecting something was a foot, you finally asked her what was going on. That's when she finally told you the truth about the new island.

How it would only be filled with mutants. How they would establish their own nation. A place for mutants to be safe.

She was surprised and shocked when you got up and left in anger.
-----------------
Psylocke:

You didn't know just how much this night would end up effecting your relationship. But you were walking home late one night. It had been an especially hard day in the office and you were growing frustrated over the case you had been on.

You were pulled from your throughts when you heard a woman cry for help. Without much thought, you rushed to the source of the voice and found a woman getting mugged by three men. You leaped into action and ended up fight them off and saving the woman.

It was then, in that alley, that you made a choice that would forever change your life. You couldn't run away from your past. No amount of therapy or medication could change what you did.

But maybe you could put what you learn to good use.
--------------
Invisible Woman:

You and Sue had talked about it for sometime now, but you never really expected to meet your sister. Unbeknownst to you, Sue had been in contact with your sister, arranging the entire thing. You had no idea.

But when you suddenly found her setting a third plate for dinner, you were confused. That confusion was quickly solved when Sue answered the door. And just like that, you and your sister stood face to face for the first time in years.

Dinner started out nice enough, but things quickly spiraled out of control as you and your sister started to argue over your life choices with Sue trying to keep the peace. There were some yells, some screams, but you and your sister finally said your peace.

She left after she blamed you for walking out on the family when they needed you most.

You were angry, hurt, and frustrated. You ended up leaving for the night, leaving Sue alone.
--------------
Black Widow:

Your job working at one of the research centers T'Challa ran with Stark was going great. You got along with everyone well enough and your therapy sessions were going much better.

One day, Natasha had surpsied you by visiting you at work. It was nice, but you were confused on how she was already back from her job. She simply said that she had missed you, but you didn't buy it.

You went out to lunch together and you had asked her again, but she refused to tell you the truth. She was always a good liar, but never to you. Not anymore.

So, she finally came clean.

She was supposed to get information from a target, by sleeping with him. But she refused and left to let someone else do it. She felt sick by the thought, which has never happened before, and she needed to be with you.
-----------------
Scarlet Witch:

She nearly lost you.

You were helping her and a few other fellow magic users by sealing a tear between your reality and a much darker one. Things grew harder once the dark lord himself appeared.

Dormmamu began to attack through the tear putting the entire plan at risk. So, Strange came up with a plan. He told you and Magik to work at pushing back Dormmamu while everyone else closed the tear.

In an act of desperation, you casted the largest spell you've ever created. It was at a massive cost of your soul, but it worked.

Wanda found you limp in Magik's arms once everyone rushed to help. You were nearly dead. Nearly gone. She had to cast a spell to bring you away from the light, but you were still injured. Still unconscious.