Who Asked Who?

Jean Grey:

You did. Though you knew the risk of doing so. She was beautiful. She was bold. She was one of a kind. You were sure that so many other men would kill for a chance with her.

But she said yes. No hesitation.

And so you found yourself with a date on Friday.

Something both of you looked forward to.
---------------
Pyslocke:

You did. Though, she didn't say yes or no, she did think it was odd that you had asked her out when the two of you always had dinner together.

Only this time, she suggested that dinner would be at your place.

So, uh, you needed to buy some furniture. And stuff to cook.

At least you had a week to prepare.
-------------
Invisible Woman:

You did. Again. But for good reason.

You got tired of Sue avoiding you after that awkward kiss so you had called up Johnny for help. You manged to get him to trick Sue into meeting him in the park. But she found you instead.

Before she could run, or hide, you had shouted an offer to her. She was hesitant to get back into the dating scene, but you managed to convince her to go on one date with you.

And she said yes.
-------------
Black Widow:

To your surpise, her.

No grand gesture or anything. She just walked in and looked you dead in the eyes and asked you on a date.

She even waited patiently as you tried to process what was going on.

You had agreed to dinner.
-------------
Scarlet Witch:

You both did. At the same time.

You had both finished a rather difficult job that was nearly life ending. So much so that you both asked each other on a date just to try to have some extra motivation.

When it was said and done, you were both left with the same question.

What now?