Catching Up: ???

Who Are You?

Who are you?

Do you not remember? You are my......what did she do to you? I swear, when I get my hands on that witch.....

Your name is Y/N. You were once the guardian of the Starlight Citadel. Do you remember what that is?

How Did You Meet?

My love, she truly did ruin your mind.

We met when we were just children. We grew up in the same world before we stumbled upon Otherworld. I became the Omniversal Majestrix. You were told to help me with the safekeeping and maintenance of order and reality of the entire Omniverse.

You were a powerful warrior.

But we met when we were just children.

How Did You Become Friends?

Well, I wouldn't leave you alone. You never wanted to play with me since you didn't think girls could be Knights. But, I did finally get through to you.

We used to play together in the fields of your father's Manor. And that friendship followed us across many worlds.

Who Fell In Love First?
Me.

I....I fell in love with you when we were still young. You swore to protect me, told me that you will always be my knight.

You were always brave. I admired that. Even after all these years, my love for you has never left. It has never wavered.

Who Asked Who?
It was complicated.

Romantic relationships were rare within the Dimensional Development Court. The prospect of being lovers was difficult to grasp. Especially since we had no experience in the matter.

But we had an unspoken vow. One that we upheld with great importance. Rather it be subtle glances or the fleeting brushing of hands, we made sure that we knew how much we cared.

First Date
We were asked to visit a world that had a threat in it.

It was just the two of us. The threat was nothing important. You dealt with it swiftly and we had a moment to relax. The scenery was beautiful.

It was made more magnificent when you kissed me. It still feel the flutter when I think back on it.

First Fight
You, can be frustrating stubborn.

You scared me after an exceptionally reckless plan of yours nearly failed. I had yelled at you for being such a fool.

You tried to calm me down, but I refused. You were nearly killed. The one I loved and the one who allowed me to move forward when I didn't think I could.

You finally reassured me in my chambers. You laid with me until I fell asleep.

First Time
You truly don't remember?

This hurts, you know. Seeing someone like you in such a state. You nearly gave your life to save us.

I suppose you did loose everything. I wish it didn't happen.

You told me that you wished to protect me. By doing so, you became my knight. You protected the lands of Otherworld.

I wished to show my gratitude. I asked you to escort me to my chambers. There, we finally expressed our love on a physical level.

What's It Like?
Sensual

Romantic

Scandalous to others

Never rushed

You would often fall asleep after

After a rough day, just laying down together was fine

Who Said It First?
You did.

You had told me that you loved me after our first night together.

I have seen you slay many fearsome beasts. You have fought bravely in the heat of battle despite all odds.

I was honored that you even loved someone like me.

Although you always did tell me that I was powerful in my own right. Though you had referred to me as an ice princess, you never once held it against me. Even with my drive for power.

Technology:
What is that?

Would She Cheat?
Never.

Even though we were not wedded, I refused the advances of other suitors. You were the only one allowed to touch me in such a way.

Though many women threw themselves at you, you never once looked their way. You and I made a vow.

Your love was mine, and mine was yours.

Meeting The Family
We left them.

We only had each other to truly trust. But, even though we were not married, we were family. We always have been.

Turning Point
I had thrown up.

It was rare for me to get sick, so I knew something was wrong. I had traveled to visit the wizard Merlin. It was there that he told me the truth.

I found you returning from a quest to another world that was nearly in danger. You had been gone for four suns.

You were overjoyed to see me, but you quickly realized that something was the matter.

And that was when I told you the news.

I was pregnant with your child.

Aftermath
You were at my side at all times.

During the months where I carried our child, you became protective over me. More so than you had been before.

We did not know if it was a boy or a girl, but you didn't care. You swore to love it regardless.

Then, our daughter came into this world as healthy as could be.

I wished you remembered her. That you remembered me.

Do you remember my name, my love?

It's Opal Luna Saturnyne.