Making Up #3

Cindy:

You were alive and well. And after spending so long believing that you were dead, Cindy refused to even let you get out of bed for a week or so.

Unless it was for the bathroom.

But she became increasingly protective over you. You knew she was worried that you might "die" again, but you also began to feel a bit suffocated.

Gladly you were able to talk to Cindy about it. She agreed to pull back a little bit, but she still insisted on joining you on your adventures whenever you would go.

You were a force of nature that the world just had to deal with, yet you were too scared to try and refuse Cindy. Then again, it did feel kinda nice to have someone around like this.

Oh, and you did get more milk.

Nadia:

You were now an innocent man.

But you were also very broken.

Nadia had visited you as often as she could while you recovered from your injuries. Your mom had assured her that you would be fine, but she never left your side unless she absolutely had to.

You still walked a dangerous line. You could very easily take a life if you wanted to. But, you didn't. And Nadia realized that you were stronger for it.

She still felt guilty about ever doubting you. Of course she knew you wouldn't murder anyone without a good reason. But, the thought remained in the back of her head.

But that conversation can wait.

For now, she will help you recover.

Torunn:

You honestly found yourself surpised by how often Thor and Sif would visit your family. Your parents liked them, so they often spent time together.

You just hope that it was all strictly friendliness.

It honestly grossed your out thinking about what the God of Thunder and his wife were doing to your parents.

But Torunn and you continued to go on dates and spend more time together. You managed to tutor her, after many distractions, and her grades started to get much better than before.

Although, Torunn did finally ask you what was bothering you. And you were honest.

You told her that you felt a bit betrayed by her hiding her true identity from your for so long. You understood why she did it, but you were together for nearly a year before she even mentioned meeting her parents.

Torunn did feel bad, but you assured her that you were fine now.

After a brief heart to heart, you both ended up falling sleep in each other's embrace.

Rouge:

Living together became surprisingly easy to do.

You and Rouge were naturals at it and she fell in love with your cats. She loved the way they purred and the fact that they almost felt like your children.

Sure, there were still arguments here and there, but the two of you always figured it out in the end. You even found comfortable clothing for Rouge to sleep in so that the two of you could lay together in bed.

She stayed with the Avengers part time but returned to the X-Men full time. You continued to teach the kids at the school and ran missions as well.

All in all, the two of you were beyond happy.

And you now had a date to Kitty and Piotr's wedding.

Opal Luna Saturnyne:

You raised your daughter with Saturnyne for years. You cared for her and loved her as her father, even if the courts didn't approve of her birth. You and Saturnyne had yet to marry but you didn't care.

When your daughter, Stella, was five, you gifted her a necklace you had acquired from Camelot itself. You told her stories of the world you and Saturnyne came from.

Saturnyne continued her duties as the Omniversal Majestrix, but she made time to be with you and her daughter. Even if time was all but meaningless to you and Saturnyne.

Stella grew up surrounded by love from her parents, even if she was all but shunned by the Dimensional Development Court. That was probably why you took her along with you when you would leave to go adventures.

She was 10 when she asked why you and Saturnyne weren't married.