Three

You were sitting on your bed doing your homework that was due tomorrow when Morgan came running into your room "hiiii" she said "hi, can I help you?" You asked while setting down your pencil "can you pack my things?" She asked "why me? Why not dad?" You said "because I want you to" she said while making an sad face "please, for me" she said now making her puppy dog eyes "no" you said "pack for me" she said almost screaming.

Morgan kept asking you to help her pack and you kept saying no, she begin to jump up and down screaming at you to do it, Tony had heard all the noise and came in your room, he picked up Morgan "what's happened?" He asked "she asked me to pack for her" you said "why didn't you?" He asked "because it's her stuff and you or Pepper could help her and I'm studying" you said "well she wants you to so just do it, and you can study tonight" he said "I have school tomorrow" you said "so packing and studying isn't going to take long" he said "but that-"you started but Tony cut you off "just pack for her it's not that hard" he said then left with Morgan.

You sighed and got up and went over to Morgan's room, you took out her suitcase and opened her drawers and began packing "this is so unfair" you said while throwing clothes into her suitcase, Pepper walked into Morgan's room with her clean clothes "I can pack for her, you should go study" she said "really?" You asked "really, after all I'm her mom not you" Pepper said and put down the basket "thank you thank you" you said while hugging her.

In the whole Stark family she was your favorite, because she actually cared about you and she wasn't even your real mom, unlike Tony he's your real father and cares about Morgan more then you his first daughter, you aren't really mad about it anymore because you have the ability to do whatever you wanted. You grabbed your backpack and put on your shoes and headed downstairs, Tony and Morgan were playing outside Morgan's tent, you grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and headed out the door.

You didn't really know where you were going but you didn't really care, you walked around the City it started to get cold and dark, you stared heading back when you heard someone yelling your name "Y/n, wait stop" you turned around and saw Peter he was in his Spider-man suit. He ripped off his mask "hey Sider-boy" you said " please don't call me that, what are you doing out this late?" He asked "I went for a walk, I guess" you said.

Peter went inside of his apartment and changed then came back and walked you back home "Morgan, Pepper and Tony are going to DisneyLand in two days" you said "are you going?" Peter asked "no, I'll stay at the compound" you said. Once you guys got back Peter waited until you got inside before leaving, the next morning you woke up and went downstairs "hey Y/n" Pepper said "hey I'm going to the compound today and I'll stay there when you guys go" you said Pepper nodded her head.

You packed your things then headed to the compound, Steve, Bucky and Wanda were in the living room "hey Y/n your here a little early" Steve said, you sat down your bag by the couch and sat next to Steve "yeah, well I wanted out early" you said and turned on the TV. After lunch you headed upstairs and watched Netflix on your laptop, you where half way through a movie when you heard someone tapping on your window, you walked over a saw Peter.

You opened the window "why didn't you just use the door?" You asked "it's more fun this way" Peter said, once Peter got inside your room you shut the window, you and Peter were studying for a test when Natasha walked into your room "Y/n have you seen my Peter when did you get here?" Natasha said "he got here a while ago" you said.

You and Peter headed downstairs for dinner "so when did you get here?" Steve asked "a while ago" you said and sat down, after dinner Peter headed back home you went upstairs to your room, you continued to study "I don't want you staying up to late, you have school tomorrow" Steve said "okay I'll go to sleep at 10:31" you said "9:30" Steve said "fine" Steve left and you finished studying.

"Y/N WAKE UP"

You rolled over and threw your covers over your head "Y/n get up or your going to be late for school" Bucky had came into your room and pulled the covers off of you "it's to early go away" you said "what time did you go to sleep?" He asked "12:00 I think" you said "I said 9:30" Steve said from your doorway. You got up and went downstairs "you have no time for breakfast, Happy wanted for you" Wanda said, you headed down to Happy "I've been waiting since 5:59" he said "why so early?" You asked while getting into the car "cause I dropped off Pepper, Morgan and your dad at the Disney Land" he said and started the car.

At school

You got your books from your locker and headed to History, the teacher passed out your test papers "began" he said, after you finished your test you put your head down and slowly drifted off to sleep. "Y/n wake up, your going to be late for your next class" you wake up and saw Mj standing next to you "what happened?" You asked "you fall asleep" Mj said, you dropped off the things that you didn't need and headed to your next class.