Seven

The room had fairy lights around it and the table had a tablecloth a candle in the middle with fake flowers going around it Peter was sitting in one chair looking just as confused as you were.Ned pulled out a chair "sit" he said you were extremely confused about what was going on "what's going on?" Peter asked you as you sat down "not a clue" you said "guys what's happening?" You yelled "shut up, and talk to Peter" MJ yelled back from the kitchen "so how was your day?" you asked "okay, yours?" He said "fine" you said, MJ came holding a pen and a notebook "so what would you like to eat tonight?" She asked and handed you two menu's.

You and Peter looked at each other and then back at MJ "okay what's going on?" You asked " order" MJ yelled "okay, god you don't have to be so mean about it" you said, the two of you guys ordered "that will be right with you" MJ said then left. Ned and MJ opened the fridge and pulled something out "are they cooking?" You asked Peter turned around "yeah" he said "and you trust then" you said "no" he said, Ned brought out the food "there you go" he said and placed it in front of you "this isn't what we ordered" you said "this was all we had" Ned said and walked away "at least tell me it's okay to eat" you called after him "it was in the fridge it's fine" MJ said "yeah but you two cooked it" you said Peter laughed "that's really rude we worked very hard" Ned said "okay sorry" you said.

After you and Peter finished eating MJ came back with the same pen and Notebook "there" she said and placed down two more menu's this time they were ice cream flavors, after you guys ordered MJ left again and Ned came back with the ice creams "enjoy" he said and left.

At the house

After you left Peter's you headed straight home, you picked out your pajamas for bed and headed to the bathroom, you took your hair out of the ponytail it was in before and undressed then got into the shower. After your shower you turned off the lights and opened your curtains the moonlight shined into your room you crawled into bed and turned off your lamp on your bedside table.

The next morning

You sat up and looked over at your alarm clock it was 7:30, you hurried out of bed and grabbed an random outfit out of your closet and put it on, you ran downstairs "your an hour and thirty minutes late for school" Pepper called out to you "I know" you called back while putting on your shoes, you grabbed your backpack and ran out the door.

"Shit"

You ran back into the house and into the kitchen "can you drive me?" You asked "your sixteen" Pepper said "yeah and I don't have my license yet" you said, Pepper sighed and grabbed her shoes and keys and the two of you got into the car.

"Tell why you don't have your license yet" Pepper said "cause I failed my driving test" you said while looking though your backpack for your homework "shit" you whispered "Y/n!" Pepper said "sorry I just forgot my homework" you said "well you already to late for school" Pepper said "tell me why you didn't wake me up" you said and looked at her "I tried but you didn't move" she said "oh" you said. Once you guys got there you got out of the car and slammed the door "Y/n!" Pepper called "sorry" you called back.

In school

You pushed the schools doors open and ran to your locker, you took out your books and ran to your class before you opened the door you fixed your hair, when you walked into the classroom all eyes were are you the teacher turned around "your late, again" he said "sorry" you said "this is the second time this week and the week just started" he said the class fall into whispers "I'll be seeing you in detention after school today understand" he said "understood" you said and took your seat next to Peter.

You, Peter and Ned were sitting at the lunch table waiting for MJ "I can't believe you got detention" Ned said "Ned that's the 10'th time you've said that today" you said "are you not hungry?" Peter asked you hadn't touched your food since lunch started. You shock your head and pushed your plate away from you, MJ came and sat down next to you "so I just heard that we're going on a fled trip" she said while going through her backpack "when?" Peter asked "I think it is in three days" she said "I heard about it to" Ned said.

"Is she okay?" MJ asked the boys "I'm right here you know" you said while looking at them "are you okay?" MJ asked "yeah" you said, you picked up your backpack and left. MJ, Ned and Peter looked at each other Peter picked up his backpack and left after you, MJ looked at Ned and then they both looked at the door.

You were sitting in the steps of the school when you heard the doors open you turned around and saw Peter he sat down his backpack and sat down next to you "are you okay?" He asked "yeah I'm fine" you said "then why did you leave?" He asked "If I'm being honest I really don't know" you said.

After school

Pepper picked you up "how was school?" She asked when you got in "okay" you said "I decided that I'm going to teach you how to drive tomorrow" she said "really?" You asked "really I'll be fun" she said "just so you know I'm horrible at driving" you said "I know" she said "how?" You asked. "Because if you were god at driving you wouldn't have failed your test" she said "true" you said.