Eleven

Upstairs
{Pepper's p.o.v}

I went into mine and Tony's room and pulled out my phone I searched for Peter's contact when I had finally found it I clicked on it faster then I've ever clicked on something before the phone kept ringing.

Came on Peter I thought to myself over and over again. Finally Peter had picked up the phone.

Pepper:
Peter?

Peter:
Hey Pepper, what's up?

Pepper:
It's Y/n

Peter:
What's worng? Is she okay? Did something happen?

Pepper:
She's just really upset can you please come over?

Peter:
Yeah I'm on my way

At Peter's apartment
{Peter's p.o.v}

I was sitting on the couch doing my homework when my phone ring I didn't answer because I didn't think it was important after it ring for a bit I looked at the contact it was Pepper I answered the call.

Pepper:
Peter?

Peter:
Hey Pepper, what's up?

Pepper:
It's Y/n

The moment I heard her say Y/n I panicked my mind immediately jumped to the worse thing ever.

Something was worng with Y/n. Y/n's dieing. Y/n's dead. Y/n's missing. I tried to push those thoughts out of my mind but I just couldn't Pepper wouldn't call me unless something was wrong with Y/n.

Peter:
What's worng? Is she okay? Did something happen?

Pepper:
She's just really upset can you please come over?

Peter:
Yeah I'm on my way

I shut my phone off and stood up quickly all of my school books fall on the floor but I didn't care Y/n was upset and I had to get to her, I ran out of the apartment and left the door wide open May called after "Peter where are you going?" I hurried to the elevator I pulled out my phone and called MJ.

I was outside waiting for her, she pulled up and I jumped into the car "what's worng?" She asked "no time for that" I said MJ drive to Tony's house I got out and hurried up the parch. I knocked on the door and Pepper answered it "she's in her room" Pepper said I nodded my head and headed upstairs to Y/n's room.

In your room
{Third person p.o.v}

There was another knock on your door you thought it was Pepper so you just yelled "go away" you were still crying, the fight was five minutes ago but the tears kept coming they wouldn't stop "it's me Peter" Peter said your head popped up you got up and opened the door, there stood Peter his hair was all messy and he looked out of breath you laughed a bit "what's wo-" before he could finish you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

He tensed up at first but soon melted into the hug, he wrapped one arm around your waist and holding you close while his other was running through your hair. When you had yelled go away he could tell by your voice that you weren't just upset about what ever happened but you were also hurt. Your cry's began to die down and become snuffs, Peter pulled away from the hug instead he hold you at arms length "do you wanna talk about it?" He asked "no" you whispered he nodded his head and wiped away the tears.

The two of you were sitting in your room when Pepper came in "hey, I have snacks and drinks" she said, she was holding a tray full of all your favorite snacks and drinks she always did this for you when you got upset about something. Since Pepper was Tony's assistant she had always looked after you, she become a mother figure when you get older and finally I stood that you didn't have one. Untill you were seven you had actually thought that Pepper was your real mom but she explained it all to you.

You happly expected the snacks and drinks, she handed then to you, once she left you placed the tray on your bed "want one?" You asked Peter while holding out a cna of coke "sure" the two of you eat the snacks while watching a movie of your choice. You eventually fall asleep, Peter closed the laptop and moved the tray to your desk along with your laptop. He sat back down on your bed with you and went on his phone, you seemed to be happier now but he didn't want to leave untill he know that you were of sure okay.

He'd stay a week if he had to just to make sure, you woke up at 5:39 you were surprised to see that Peter had actually stayed with you "you stayed" you said "yeah, did you want me to leave?" He asked "no please stay" you said he smiled and shut his phone off, he sat it down on your bedside table and looked at you "what do you wanna do?" He asked you turned around your curtains were closed, you got up and opened them the sun still hadn't set yet and watching it set and rise while sitting by the dock was your favorite thing.

Since Peter was here you wanted to share the experience with him by your side "I have an idea" you said and turned around to face him with a smile on your face. You grabbed a blanket off of your bed and grabbed his arm and gently pulled him off of your bed "follow me" you said while leading him downstairs "were are we going?" He asked "no questions, just follow me" you said and lead him outside. Peter was still clueless to what you were doing, even as the two of you got closer to the dock he still didn't understand what was happening, you sat down the blanket and sat down your legs hanging off of the dock but they didn't touch the water " well sit down" you said Peter sat down next to you his legs were crossed "look" you said while pointing to the sky Peter looked and the sun was setting.

It was beautiful the sky was turning pink and purple with a bit of blue, you loved this moment with Peter it was going to go on your top ten favorite moments with Peter list. Peter loved everything about this moment, he was glad he was sitting there with you his crush while watching the sunset.

This is your moment you thought to yourself.

You always had a crush on Peter even before you knew he was spider-man and you always wanted to tell him but just didn't now how and you didn't want to ruin such a good friendship. You moved closer to Peter, you took a deep breath and then you said "Peter I've always like you and I just didn't say anything to you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and I probably know that you don't like me back-" you said but was cut off by Peter saying something that take you by surprise "I like you to, I always have" he said and put his arm around your shoulders he pulled you closer to him and kissed your forehead which gave you butterflies.