Nine

You were sitting at your desk when Pepper came into your room "are you ready?" She asked "yep" you grabbed your backpack and headed to the car with Pepper, you were going to open the passenger door when Pepper tossed you the car keys "your driving remember" she said "right" you walked over to the driver's seat and opened the door. You put the keys in and started the car, Pepper told you to drive to the end of the driveway "what now?" You asked "now you drive back" she said "really?" You said "no, your going to drive to the compound" she said.

At the compound

The car ride was smooth you and Pepper for out of the car Steve and Wanda were outside "did you pass your driving test yet?" Steve asked "no but I'm retaking it tomorrow" you said, you, Steve, Pepper and Wanda headed inside the compound. Peter was sitting on the couch with Natasha and Scott in the living room "hey are you going to Liz's party to?" Natasha asked "she's having a party?" You said while sitting down next to Peter "yeah Peter told us" Scott said.

You rested your head on Peter's shoulder he put his arm around your shoulders, Pepper, Scott, Natasha, you, Peter, Wanda and Steve all talked until lunch. You and Peter were sitting outside "so who's going to the party?" You asked "MJ and Ned" Peter said "were you really not invited?" He asked "I wasn't, and I don't know why" you said. After lunch Peter headed back home, you were sitting in your room when Bucky came in and sat down "what's worng?" He asked.

"Why do you think somethings wrong?" You asked "I just thought that because you looked sad ever since you found out about the party" he said you sat down next to me and sighed "I don't know I just don't like it" you said. Later that night, you were texting MJ but she left early to get ready for the party, you turned off your phone and placed it on the bedside table and opened your laptop.

At Peter's place
{Third person p.o.v}

Peter was sitting on his couch with Ned waiting for MJ to arrive, there was a knock at the door Peter got up and opened it MJ stood there holding her phone "you ready?" She asked "yeah just waiting for you" Ned said and the three of them headed to MJ's car. MJ unlocked the car doors Peter got in the front seat and Ned got in the backseat MJ started the car "seatbelts" she said the boys put on their seatbelts and MJ began to drive to the party.

MJ turned on the radio and music played through out the car "have you talked to Y/n?" Peter asked "yeah before I got to your place, why?" She asked while stopping at a red light "no reason" he said and looked away from her "do you like her?" Ned asked "what no" Peter said although he and MJ and Ned knew it was a lie. Peter had liked you for a while but never did anything about it because he feared that if you didn't like him then the friendship would be ruined.

"Then why do you worry so much about her?" Ned asked "because she's my friend" Peter said "so you'd worry about us like you worry about her?" MJ said the red light now turned green "yes" Peter said.

At the party
{Third person p.o.v}

MJ packed the car across the street, Ned, MJ and Peter got out and MJ locked the car they headed up to the house when they walked into the house Liz came up to then but ingored Ned and Mj "hey Peter I'm so happy that you came" she said "we'er happy we could make it to" Peter said "I'll see you around" Liz said, she smiled and walked away. "Why would you say that?" MJ asked Peter once Liz was far from earshot "I don't know" he said.

The music was pretty loud so Peter stepped outside the house, in Liz's backyard she had a pool which had lights at the bottom and BBQ, Peter sat by the edge of the pool and looked down at the pool, Peter saw his own reflection staring back at him slowly a other figure came into view he looked over his shoulder the figure was Liz "can I sit here?" She asked "sure" Peter said. Liz sat down next to Peter and hold her cup in front of her "how do you like the party so far?" She asked while looking at Peter "it's great" he said.

There was a few moments of silence before Liz spoke again "so I wanted to tell you something important" she said Peter turned and looked at her "I really like you Peter I have for a while now" she said while looking into his eyes, Peter's eyes widened he didn't like her not like that but he didn't know how to tell her that "Peter?" She asked "that's great, but I-uh kinda like someone else, I'm sorry" he said "oh" Liz said and looked down at the pool, Peter stood up "I'm gonna go" he said then headed back inside to find Ned and Mj.

Ned and MJ were in the kitchen eating peanut butter on bread "you should really try this" Ned said "yeah, yeah that's great but I wanna leave" Peter said "why?" MJ asked "I just wanna go" Peter said, MJ looked at Ned and nodded her head "okay" she said and grabbed Ned's arm and pulled him out of the party.

Once they got into the car Peter didn't say anything else "what happened?" MJ asked "nothing" Peter said MJ dropped Ned off then Peter.

Peter's place
{Third person p.o.v}

Peter walked into the apartment and got into the elevator, once it got to his level him got off and headed to his door, he turned his kay and opened the door May was sitting on the couch "hey Peter, you back early" she said "I know, I'll be in my room" he said and headed to his bedroom. He shut the door and went to his closet he pulled out his suit and put it on, he opened his window and calmed onto the fire escape. He shot a wed to the nearest building and laned on the roof.