Six

The next morning

You woke up later then you hoped to, when you got downstairs Pepper was sitting on the couch reading a book about gardening "when did you get back?" She asked when she noticed you "last night" you said "would you like breakfast?" She asked "yeah that'd be nice" you said, she got up and headed into the kitchen "where's Morgan and dad?" You asked you would normally say Tony but around her and all of the Avengers expect Peter you say dad "they're at the park" she said you nodded your head.

You were sitting in your room at the compound when Natasha came into your room "hey Y/n, how was the party?" She asked "fine, why?" you said, Natasha stayed and talked to you for a bite before leaving. You got up and started cleaning your room when your phone buzzed.

Tony:
Where are you?

You:
Why?

Tony:
Because I'm your dad and I need to know

You:
Since when?

Tony:
Since when what?

You:
Since when were you my dad?

Tony:
Since you were born, now where are you?

You:
The compound

Tony:
Come home now

You sat down your phone and continued to clean your room, once you finished you opened your laptop and begin writing an essay that was due on Friday. You were almost finished with the essay but stoped when someone bursted into your room "haven't you heard of knocking?" You said.

Standing in your door frame was Tony who looked angry "why didn't you came?" He said "why do you care?" You asked "I'm taking your phone" he said and grabbed it off of your desk "and your laptop" he said and slammed it shut and picked it up "I need that for school" you said "school can wait" he said and put them into a bag. He dragged you to the car, once you were in the slammed the door "why do I have to go home?" You asked "because me and Pepper are going somewhere and you need to watch Morgan" he said.

"Why can't you get a babysitter? You have the money" you said "because we don't need a babysitter when we have you" he said.

At home

When you guys get back to the house Pepper was dressed in a black dress and black heels "there you guys are" she said while putting down a plate with fruit in them "where did you go?" She asked "to the compound" you said "can you watch Morgan for us?" She asked "she already is" Tony said "actually I didn't agree to that" you said while sitting in the couch "well can you?" Pepper asked "sure why not" you said "okay thank you" she said

"Bye" she called before shutting the door. Morgan came downstairs and picked up the bowl "can I watch TV?" She asked and sat down next to you "no I'm watching" you said, she tried to grab the remote you picked it up before she could and put it on top of the fireplace "hey that's not fair" she said and crossed her arms "yeah well life's not fair" you said and walked away. She followed you upstairs "let me watch TV" she yelled "isn't it your bedtime?" You said "so mommy and daddy aren't here" she said "well I am and I say go to sleep" you said and pulled her into her room.

After about ten minutes of Morgan screaming and crying her bedroom fall silent, you opened the door and saw that she had crawled into a ball and fall asleep on the floor you walked over to her and pushed some hair out of her face you picked her up and placed her in bed.

The next day

You woke up early and made breakfast for Morgan, after about five minutes she came downstairs fully dressed she sat down at the table "is this for me?" She had brought the plate over "yes" you said but didn't look at her "thank you"she said and went back over to the table. At ten o'clock Pepper and Tony had came back home "she's alive" Tony said once he saw Morgan sitting in the couch watching TV "TONY" Pepper yelled "what I just thought Y/n would kill her" he said and sat down next to Morgan "I couldn't it would have looked like I was guilty" you said and continued to wash the dishes.

A week later

Tony had given you your phone and laptop back you where in a middle of a phone call when Morgan came running into your room "Y/N Y/N" she yelled "what?" You asked "can you play with me?" She said pulling her best puppy eyes "sure" you said "really?" She asked "no" you said and pushed her out of your room, you locked the door and sat on your bed and continued the call.

Monday morning

You had finished your essay and turned it in, you sat by the steps waiting for MJ "finally" you said "I'm only two minutes late" she said "that's long enough" you said and pulled her inside the school, you were in PE when Liz came up to you "do you have a crush on Peter?" She asked "why is that any of your business?" You said "because I do so I just wanted you to stay away" she said "stay away from what?" MJ asked "nothing, bye Y/n" Liz said the left "what was that all about?" MJ asked "she said she had a crush on Peter and to stay away" you said.

After school

You and MJ were sitting in your room when your guys phone went off she picked it up "who's is from?" You asked "Ned" she said "what about Ned?" You said "said to meet him at Peter's place" she said "same with Peter" you said and put your phone back down on the bed. The two of you talked before MJ left.

You headed to Peter's apartment, you knocked on the door and MJ answered "welcome" she said you walked in and your eyes widened, she closed the door behind you.