Lucas X Reader

Hi, I'm y/n. I have been the party before we were a party. You see I live on the same street as Lucas.  And I think I might like him. Oh fuck that I know I love him I have for many years, but we were just best friends. The party does know of my crush too. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my radio thingy.(IDK what they were called ok) It was Lucas, of course it had to be him.   "Y/n Y/n are you there over?" he said.  I said "Yes Yes what ya want over?". "Well, Mike said that we need to have a emergency meet stat over". I said back to him "Fineeeeee. Meet you at the end of the street in 5 over?" He said "Yup. over and out".

 I stood up off my bed, and went to go change. Here's a thing about me I'm a big tomboy. So, I wore a black shirt, dark blue shorts, and white converse's. I don't care what people say, or think for that madder, about my style. I get on my bike, not be for telling my mom that I'm going to Mikes. Then start peddling down the street. I check my watch, and I'm on time that boy is late. I stand their for about 2-3 minutes.  He came down peddling and I don't think he going to stop so I get on my bike and get ready to peddle. And when he is close enough I start my way to mikes house.

 He comes by me side and says a little out of breath," Sorry, I was late my sister wouldn't stop teasing me on my way out the door and wouldn't move." I look at him with intriguing eyes, and say " Nah you good, but why was your sis teasing ya?" After I said that, he looked at the ground and I could tell that there's a little blush on his cheeks. Then, something in me snapped, because I knew he like someone. I just didn't know that someone is me. I tried to play to cool but It didn't work out that way when I said" oooooo, who is this lady who took my best friends heart.", then mumbled "but I want be more then best friends". I guessed he heard me because he was smiling, big time.

 He just looked at me and said "you". When I heard this i fell off my bike. Lucas the stopped and helped me up. I was stuttering when I said this "M-m-me, di-did you s-say me?" He looked me dead in the eyes and said "Yes" Then we both started to  lean in the we kissed. An oh my god that kiss feel like pure bliss. Then, we pulled away because we need air. God dam air!! Then, he said slightly nervous  " Y/n L/n will or will you not be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and said "Yes Yes I will" 

      HI guys. This was made between 1-2 am sorry, pls don"t judge the mistakes . And it is the first story I have done. And It was  500 words the oneshot.

       - Dakota