Dustin x powered reader

Hi I'm y/n. Well technically my name is 02. Yes I am from the lab, me and 11 escaped together. You probably want to know my powers. It is Control over the elements.Me and 11 grew up together in the lab. We were closer to the other person then with any other child that worked with us.We felt like sisters. It was a rough day the day we escaped.
-flashback-
"RUN 11 I will cover you." I yelled at her. She ran as we were getting shot at by the security guards. I made a dome of water around 11 as she was running, so the bullets bounced off of water dome. Then shooting fire at some of the guards. We finally got outside, and we ran with them hot on our tail.

When we finally get outside, we had to clone over the  gate and then we saw a squeeze pipe/ tunnel. We dove in with 11 going first. Once's we got out we ran as fast as we could into the forest by the lab (y'all know what happens so I'm gunna yours skip till they meet each other)
                       -time skip in flashback-
As we were running, we heard yelling. "WILL" "BYERS" and stuff like that. Next thing I know we are getting shined in the face with bright lights.
-end of  flashback-
Now, 11, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will, Max and I are in Mikes basement. Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will are teaching  Max, 11, and me how to play D&D by demonstrating. To be honest I'm just watching Dustin. He just so cute explaining it. I can't help myself.

I check me watch that Hopper got me and see that me and 11 have to get home. "Sh!t 11 come on we have to go home" I announced to her. She said OK and said she had to use the bathroom first and so I waited for her. Then right before I left I went up to Dustin and peck he cheek and said my bye and all that then left with 11. Not bothering to look back at Dustin to see his reaction.

Hello y'all. It's been a hot minute since I posted.

heh sorry

But 213 READS

I did even think I would get 2

Well damn

Any way it is 350 words without the a/n