steve x reader

Y/n wasn't having a good day. Not at all. First, they got up too early for school. Then, their mom left them at the house, forgetting that they were there. So they had to ride their skateboard to school. which would have been ok if they didn't live at the edge of town.

So, then when they got to school the 2 of his teachers thought it was a good idea to do a pop quiz. One of them being math and the other was in world history. They didn't know half of the crap on those tests.

Now bring you to where they currently sitting at lunch with their boyfriend Steve. Y/n had their head on Steve's shoulder as they were tired and done with the day already. Steve looked at y/n with a confused look and asked " you alright"

Y/n look at him and said, "No no I'm not alright because I'm done with today's bullshit." Y/n then continued to rate to Steve how shitty their day was. Steve just sat there listening to y/n, saying something whenever y/n as him a question. This was one of the many things that y/n loved about Steve, was that his listened to them and that he had a soft spot for y/n. Steve would drop everything for y/n, and he didn't do that for anyone else.

There were also thing that Steve loved about y/n. One of the biggest was that they taught Steve was supposed to be like. As he never got any from his parent, as they were never around. They showed him that it was ok not to care about popularity or how much money some one had.

---------------------------------------------time skip---------------------------------------

Now that they bother were out of school, they disused to go to Steves because his parent weren't there and that it was closer than y/n's house. "So, what do you wanna do?" steve ask as we entered his house.

"Can we just cuddle and watch a movie?" Y/n said tired and not really wanting to do homework or anything like that.

"Of couse we can. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I said no?" Steve said as we made our way to his bedroom. Y/n layed on his bed and cuddled with his blankets. "What movie do you want to watch?" Steve asked even if he already knew their answer.

" Star Wars" y/n said about to fall asleep. Steve then put that on and then came a layed with y/n and those two fell asleep to the sounds of light saber and eachother warmth.

Heyy guys. This is a bit of fluff after the Eleven part 3 oneshots. Sorry I haven't been active I just haven't been in that fandom that much anymore.

-dakota