Eleven x reader part 1

Eleven just called me to meet her at Max's. I don't know why, I thought she hated max. Anyways, I'm on my skateboard on the way to Max's. I was hesitant to go at first because of Billy, he gives me creepy vibes. Now I'm here and I don't see Billy's car so that's good. So, I knock  then I hear footsteps, then the door was open by Eleven and Max trialing behind her. "Y/n your here!" El said excitedly. "Why would I miss this?" I asked. "Why am I here though? I thought you hated Max, El?" "Well, Let's go to Max's room and I will explain it to both of you." " Max you don't know either?" "  Nope, she just showed up when I  on my skateboard." 

As, me and Max were talking, we were all walking  down to Max's room. As we were walking, I was looking at Max's house, because I've never bin here before, because like I said before  I fine Billy creepy. I see that her mom & step-dad aren't here. Do I even want to know why there not here? I think, but I ask anyway. " Hey, Max where is your mom and step-dad" I say as we enter her room. (All the dialect from here on out will probably not be the exact dialect from the story)    "Oh, they went on a weekend trip, Billy is supposed to be watching me, but ask you can tell he ain't doing that" I grinded my teeth as she said Billy's name.

 I sat on max's bed with El as Max was  pacing back and forth as El told us about what happen with Mike. Mike was known as the " leader" of the party, but to me he was more of a control freak/ possessive person for me. It also might be because I might have the smallest crush on El. So, it eats me alive that he tries to control her ever move. Anyway, back to what El and Max were saying Max and I think we should give Mike a tasted of his own medicine & go to the mall . El was hesitant at first because she wasn't allowed to go to places with many people and she didn't know what give him a taste of his own medicine meant, but we some persuasion from me and Max she agreed. So we where off me and Max on are skateboard and El walking till we get to the bus stop.

      We got there and when straight to the ice cream place called "Scoops Ahoy". That's where Steve works at. He more of the designated babysitter, but this summer he had to get a job, so we also get into the movies for free. Back on track, Max got strawberry with sprinkles then El got vanilla with chocolate syrup ,then finally I got chocolate chip cookie dough. (The ice cream probably Isn't correct but this is what I can remember from memory.)

Hi guys, girls and they's. I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I have a lot of stuff going on with my family and other things. There will be a part 2 idk beyond that. I neeeeeeed feed back, so of you see this tell me your thoughts about it. ok bye!

-your fav writer