Mike x reader

(This gif was the inspiration for this oneshot)

     The snowball. The dance of the year at the Hawkins Middle. I wasn't planning  on going at first because  I'm the loser of the school. Then, Mike Wheeler asked me to go to it with him. Yes, MIKE WHEELER. Of course, I had to say yes, like who wouldn't say yes to Mike.  

--Flashback--

You were just closing your locker, when mike came up. I looked at him and said "Hi, Mike what ya need" He looked shocked, I was confused why though. He said " You know m-my name?". Now, I was very confused, because he was the cutest at school. "Yes, why wouldn't I?" I said. He said," Well I'm a nerd and a loser, most people don't me or my friends."  I said," Well, yes I know you and your friends, but what did you come for?"  "W-well I wa-was going t-to ask yo-you to the sn-snowball?". He said quite nervous & flustered. I was in shock, but I soon got over it and said " Yes I would love to go with you, well I have to get home so bye and see you tomorrow."

--End of Flashback--

                                                                            (This is your outfit)

    So now, I'm getting ready, in my blue dress. I put on black flats, blue stud earrings, and a matching necklace. My Brother  yelled " Y/N YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET IN THE DAMN CAR OR THERE NO DANCE FOR YOU." I yelled back " IT'S CALLED THE SNOWBALL AND I'M COMING" Geez his is a pain in the ass I think at I make my way in to the kitchen to get to the front door, when my mom stops me for pictures. If there is one thing in this world that I hate the most it would be pictures. After about 5 pics I'm done. "Mom I'm done b/n (brothers name) is going to leave me" I said. She let me go. When I finally got to my brothers car, he looked annoyed, so I didn't say anything. He dropped me off and I was so  nervous.

 I walked in and went up  to the double doors of the gym.  I walked in then searched the room for him the are eyes locked and i blushed. We both walked to each other and met in the middle. He said "You look beautiful" I replied " You don't look to bad yourself'" He said " W-well would y-you like to d-dance?" " I would love to" I smiled and replied.

    So, we danced and danced. For, me it was so much fun, and I think Mike had fun too because he was smiling and laughing the whole  time. He walked me outside of the gym, then said " Would it be o-okay for m-me to ki-kiss you" I was blushing so hard. "yes" I said and when on my tip toes and kiss him. It was slow and gentle. I pulled away , and then went to my brother car.