Eleven x reader part 2

Steve ask "Is she suppose to be here?" after, we paid. we just looked at each other and started to giggle on the was out of the store leaving a dumfounded Steve. Once, I heard El's giggle it made butterflies erupted in my stomach cause of who cute it sounded. When we got done with our laughing fit, we saw some girls whispering and pointing at us. I looked at El, and it was like we read each others mind and we hid behind the fountain and El exploded that group of girls drinks all over them. Then we all when into one of the store's for shopping. El looked so fascinated with all the clothes'. Max and I told her she could try on anything she wanted.

 As, she was getting changed into her first outfit Max pulled me aside and said " Do you like El?" Just as I was about to say no. "Don't say you don't because I see how you look at her." "Fine fine yes I like her but she like boys, and she is also with dumbass Mike?" "Well, she did say earlier that she might dump him." "She did say that but I don't know if she will do it, well I'm going to look for some clothes with the money I got." I said as I ran to the clothes racks.

After we tried on many, many clothes we payed and made are way out of the mall, but we saw the shithead. We made our way over to him, Lucas, and Will. I said "Look its the shithead himself guys" to get there attention.

"Why is El here? You guys know she can't be in places with lots of people. Are you crazy!! She could get caught by the bad men" Mike said as they were walking to us.  A signal in my head saying control freak!! control freak!!  control freak!!

"Mike I have a question for you, why do you treat El like a pet?" Max said and looked at me to back her up. Before I could say anything thought El almost yelled "Yeah am I your pet Mike?" and every one stood there shocked more then anything. 

Mike started stuttering about how he didn't treat her like his pet, but then El shouted " I DUMP YOUR ASS" Me and Max were shocked because we didn't think she would do it and also were laughing are ass's off. I also got butterflies in my stomach, because I might have a chance with her 

Hi lady's, guys and they', I kind of forgot about this book, sorry but thank for 50 some reads. This is like haft edited and it is 423 words. Hope  you have a good day/night/afternoon. 

-dakota