Max x fem reader *sadish*

Max and I were walking to the mall,while doing tag at we were also talking about nothing but everything at the same time. She would tell me her problems with Lucas and I would listen and give my best advice, even though it hurt to see them together. We got to the mall and when to a ice cream shop.

"Max" I half yelled a she smeared her ice cream on my face. " oh shut it you big baby, it won't hurt u". For once I was happy, not face smiles happy but real happy. But as we all know happiness always comes to a end. "Max" yelled a familiar voice. Lucas. "Hi loser" max said. "Do you want to go to the movies with me" he said not even acknowledging my present.

That is how it is with everyone, I'm the last choice to hang out with. When someone else comes along, they leave me in the dust. Max look at me but said sure any way and walked away with him.

———————————————————————————

Why.....why him... I thought as I saw Max and Lucas. I just don't see what he has that I don't other then I'm a girl. I wish I could be happy for her but I want her to be happy with me. I know people don't approve of female x female or male x male relationship but I can't help what I feel for her. A I'm lost in thought i here robin call my name.

I look at her and run into the ice cream shop that max and I when to because that is we're she works. "Hi Robin" I that to her. She smiles at me and questioned me by saying "what's got my favorite kid sad?" "Nothing" " oh come on I know u better then that, what is wrong" she practically begged me for a answer.

"Fine fine, you know how I like max right" she nodded her head at the statement. "Well, she with Lucas and I can but feel jealous or sad when she leaves me in the dust for him" I confessed to her with upset face.

"I get I do. This happens to me in school.Every girl and I mean every girl I like wanted Steve "the hair" Harrington. I didn't see why they did thought. You know what I did though?" I shook my head at her. "I may or may not have cried my heart out but this is a different thing so I say you should tell her." She continued. "Wowwwww. That was very helpful" I say sarcastically.

Ik I left this on a weird note but I wanted tjj oh put something out and I have no other ideas right now so ya.......

Anyways hope y'all like it bye
-Dakota