III - trouble

LMAO I'M SO CONFUSED

LMAO I'M SO CONFUSED. WHY DOES THE SECOND CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF READS THAN THE FIRST ONE OSBSJDBSBS 😭✋

IS IT MORE INTERESTING THAN THE OTHER ONE?

Anyways, sorry for the delayed update! Y'all probably got a notification that I published this chapter a day ago which is actually true but I accidentally clicked it so I unpublished it since it's not done yet, sorry for that!

Hope you enjoy <33

|•|•|•|•|

"Wait- you two know each other?" Koko asked as he flashed you two a questioning look. You shook your head as you smiled innocently.

"No/Yes."

Both of you stared at each other as you rolled your eyes at him. "No, we don't. Where's the person that you want me to introduce cous?" You turned to Koko, still smiling as you tried to change the topic. You're hoping that it's not this heel bitch that he was talking about but then again, he mentioned that he wants to introduce you to him. But still, there might be hope-

"He's already right here. Inupi." Koko gestured at the male beside you who is staring right through your soul.

Wasn't it 'Inui' before-

"Are you really sure it's him?" You asked which made Koko frown as he gave you a weird look. It seems like the black haired male noticed your discomfort and kept on insisting that it's not Inupi who he'd like to introduce to you.

"Of course I am. Why are you acting like this (Y/N)-"

"She's the reason why I'm injured, that's why." Inupi suddenly said, still looking at you. A tick mark appeared on your head as you widen your eyes at him, giving him a 'bitch-stfu' look.

As he starts to take a step towards you, you immediately walked towards your cousin and stood on his side.

"Is that true (Y/N)?" Koko asked. You looked at him and bit your lower lip as you looked at Inui who's smirking.