IV - truce

characters here will be ooc most of the times so please forgive me for that

characters here will be ooc most of the times so please forgive me for that. I'm still getting a hang of it. and I'm sorry, I'm not good with titles jajdjsnd

also, you and Koko are cousins on your mother's side so yep-

somehow, I'm having so much fun writing this book.

|•|•|•|•|

You scrunched your nose in annoyance as you glance at the blonde male beside you for the fifth time. It has been five minutes ever since Koko left you in the hands of this fool. He said he has something important to do and can you believe it? He didn't even bother to tell you what it was.

You're worried actually. Worried about his state... Especially when that certain incident happened, it really changed him.

But doesn't change the fact that he left you with scar boy.

Now you're here, walking along with this friend of his. Where's your bike you might ask? Well, Koko borrowed it. Your beloved bike... he better come back with it without any scratch or you'll kill him.

"You keep on looking at me, and why is that?" Inupi asked as he turned to look at you. You tensed up for a bit but shrugged it off as you raised a brow and looked at him.

"It's just that whenever I stare at your face I keep on thinking... it's a shame that that face has to be owned by you." You scoffed. Inupi glared at you but later on, a smirk made it's way to his lips as he thought about what you said.

"Are you implying that I'm beautiful?" He asked with a hint of tease as he leaned closer to you. This caught you off guard as your eyes widened in shock, looking at the male in front of you, like literally in front of you. You pushed his face away as you started walking away faster.

"Dream on."

You can feel your cheeks getting warmer after that and you don't like it. Just- why does he have to lean on just like that?! Does he even know personal space?!

Boys around these days, sigh.

Inupi smirked upon seeing your reaction as he followed behind you. That is, when you suddenly stopped which halted him as well in the process. He wondered what's running with that mind of yours again. Did you finally came up with something as a comeback for what he said to you? If you did then he's prepared for it-

"Why are you even following me? You know that you can just brush off my cousin's words and just leave me here. We're not even close to begin with, you can go now if you want to. I'm not stopping you, I don't want to be a bother to anyone." You uttered.

Inupi thought for a bit as he opened his mouth to speak. "I can just leave you right here and right now if it weren't for Koko. I respect him and we're friends, that's why I'm doing this, I didn't like this idea as well for your information." He turned his eyes away and looked on his right.

"But I- no we have to. Whether we both like it or not." Inupi continued.

Damn, Koko really got a loyal friend here. Would've love to make friends with him if the incident awhile ago didn't happen. But then again, if you're in his position where you lost your heels and didn't know that it was your very nice friend who's behind it and saw someone holding it, you'll also think that they stole it. Especially if they're walking away-

He is a jerk but the way he react is somehow... reasonable. There's still a lot of reasons on why the person might be holding it but his reason is definitely part of it-

'Ah, why do I have to be so understanding sometimes? I hate this.'

"Since we're doing it for Koko, let's start over and call it a truce then. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You said, turning around in the process as you held your hand in front of the male for a handshake.

Inupi turned to you and stared at your hand that is held out in front of him before reaching out his hand and shook it.

"Fine then. The name's Seishu Inui." He returned. You nodded a bit as you two broke the hand shake.

"Back then, Koko called you-"

"Yes, that's my nickname." He cutted you off.

He and Koko are really best friends... They loved cutting people's sentence off without even letting them finish.

"Then I'll just call you, Inui. Since we're not that close, I'll go by your last name...- if that makes any sense." You mumbled the last part. Inui just stared at you with his usual stoic expression as he gave you a small nod.

'Not much of a talker I see- oh well.'

You turned around and started walking away once again as Inui continued to follow behind you.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"Come inside with me, it's dangerous for you to wait outside here." Inui said as he tried to drag you with him inside the convenience store but you keep on insisting.

"Nah, it's fine I swear. You won't take too long inside right? Just go." You said and pushed him inside. The male just sighed, obviously done with you as he entered the store while you stood outside, casually leaning at white concrete wall.

You took out your phone from your pocket and started scrolling through stuffs when a big shadow suddenly blocked in front of you. You looked up and felt your heart stopped as soon as your (E/C) orbs made contact with a familiar dark blue ones.

"My my~ look who we have here... Kokonoi's precious cousin! Ah, I should've brought the whole squad with me..." He smirked. You glared at him and tried to keep up with your act of not being scared but failed terribly. Flashbacks of you being beaten up started coming back to you as you grip on your phone tightly, still not breaking contact with the male in front of you.

'Shit... this jerk...!' He's one of those guys who hurt you back then. But now, he's not wearing any masks just like last time which is why you can see his face now clearly. You're sure that he's the one beside their leader— that voice and blue eyes... you wanna gouge it up so badly. You wanna hurt him. But you don't have the enough strength.

The male smiled widely as he step closer to you. "You're going to come with me." He growled as he reached his hand to you. You wanna move. But your body isn't cooperating with you.

Fear took over you. And you hate it so much. You can't even protect yourself nor run.

You closed your eyes, waiting for him to harshly grab you but nothing came. You heard someone groaning in pain so you slowly opened your eyes and saw Inui holding his arm- well, more like crushing it.

"H-Hah?! Oww! Let me go you f*cker!"

Inui sent a big punch on his face and kneed him on his guts which sent him falling into the ground as Inui grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. Wrapping his arm around your shoulder in the process.

"Don't you ever try and touch her or I won't hesitate to break your arms." Inui spat as he sent a deadly glare at the male who is now standing up while clutching on his stomach.

"Who the hell are you?!" The male asked furiously as he wiped the blood that is coming out from his nose.

"Seishu Inui, one of the captains of Black Dragon."