V - thank you

Warning: violence and mentions of blood

"Well, would you look at that! I met one of the captains of Black Dragon hah!" The male smirked as he lick the blood on the side of his lips. Ew. You grimaced as you immediately looked away.

"(Y/N), get behind me." Inui said. You didn't need to be told twice as you immediately went behind Inui while still looking at the male.

Your heart is beating really fast right now as if you just ran from a long marathon. This is real bad!

"Look man, how about just hand me the girl and I'll let you pass for punching me. Deal?"

Inui narrowed his eyes at the male. "As if. Are you fucking deaf? I just said that I won't let you touch her, now fuck off before I kill you." He threatened as he took out a pocket knife from his uniform and held it in front of him.

The blue eyed male's eyes widened at the sight of the knife from the blonde's hand as he stumbled back. "I-I'll come back for y-you..! And I'll m-make sure you'll r-regret messing with me!" He exclaimed as he hurriedly run away, almost tripping in the process.

Your eyes widened as you watch him cower in fear while running. Not gonna lie though, it was satisfying to see that jerk in that state. You wish that you can do that too though, so you can protect yourself.

You stepped out behind him as Inui lowered his arm and looked at the path where the bastard ran as you turned to him, about to speak when your eyes landed at the knife on his hands.

You immediately took his hand and made him hide it inside his uniform as you frantically looked around, just in case if anyone saw it. A relieved sigh escaped your lips when you realized that there's no one around.

"Hide that! Oh my goodness-" You hissed. Inui just stared at you as he put it back inside. "Why are you bringing knife with you?! It's dangerous—"

"Did he hurt you?" He asked as he held your wrist. You stopped and stared at him, clearly not expecting him to ask you that question.

"Huh- I... no, he didn't. You arrived before he even got the chance to do that..." You answered as you looked down. Inui just saved you- he really was serious when he accepted Koko's request...