VII - friend

Lmao I'm not good with titles

Lmao I'm not good with titles. 💀

.
.
.
.

"Hey hey, where do you think you're going?" Koko asked. It's currently Saturday right now and apparently, you're going out again to look for a job. You actually thought that it's your lucky day since when you woke up this morning, Koko already left home which means he won't be bombarding you questions and try to stop you once he saw you leaving the house.

But then of course, that's too good to be true. Literally after twenty-five minutes, you really had to bump into him.

"Oh, hey cous! I was just erm... going to hang out with Yuma!" You said and gripped on the strap of your bag as Koko raised his brow and looked at you up and down.

"Really (Y/N)? Really?" He asked with his arms crossed. You slowly nodded as your gaze switched all over the place.

"Yep!"

"You're all dressed up formally."

Ah shit.

"Oh really?" You asked, pretending you had no clue as you looked at your outfit. "I just grabbed whatever that I saw on my closet. Stylish isn't it?" You continued, trying to drift Koko's suspicions away as you made a pose.

Koko rolled his eyes as he opened his mouth to speak. "I know what you're trying to do and you can't fool me, go back in the house."

Your mouth gaped upon hearing this as you stared at him at disbelief. "Bro I- I walked for at least twenty-five minutes! Don't you have any mercy?! You literally borrowed my bike and I don't have anything to ride back home now!" You scoffed as you scratch the back of your head.

"It's for your sake (Y/N), now go back to our house." Koko simply said, clearly not listening to you.

"No, I'm gonna look for a job." You said, turning around in the process as you took another step but Koko immediately got in the way as he brought up his arms to stop you.