VI - blooming friendship

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

"Oh my god- what?"

"Who is this boy in your phone?" Yuma asked with a big smile in her face as she shoved your phone in front of your face. Since when did she get your phone-

And wait- what did she just say? Boy in your phone? Who on earth-

You lightly pushed the phone away from your face to get a better look on the picture as you made a small 'ah'. It was a picture of you and Koko took on your birthday last year, you two were smiling while eating at a restaurant and both of your faces had some icing from the cake he bought for you. Koko just suddenly put it on your face while you were peacefully eating so you returned it and that's how you two ended up like that in the picture.

Good times.

"Oh, that. Well, remember my cousin that called me the other day? That's him." You said. Yuma nodded as she looked at the picture once more.

"What's his name again?" She asked. You narrowed your eyes and crossed your arms as you leaned closely to her.

"You're fishy. Why are you suddenly asking hm~?" You asked while smirking. Yuma's eyes widened a bit as her cheeks reddened a bit. While you? You have no clue on what to feel about this.

"Nevermind, forget what I asked." She scoffed as she shoved your phone to you and walked away.

'Damn, she's at it again.' You thought.

"Yeah yeah sure, we might be best friends but I ain't wooing you like how your ex did to you back then.l It won't work with me gurl." You laughed.

Yuma turned to you and shot you a glare, a pout visible to her light tinted lips as she crosses her arms. "You're so cruel..." She scoffed which made you laugh as both of you started walking in the long hallway. It's currently break time right now and all you two have been doing is just strolling around the whole school.

"Just kidding! His name is Koko, well technically it's his nickname." You said as you held on the strap of your bag.

"Full name?" You snorted at Yuma as both of you stopped in front of your lockers. "Hajime Kokonoi."