S⊥∀ᴚ⊥

Time move fast and it was already a week before your class graduate from U.A. Everything moved smoothly for you thankfully, having already an agency to enter after you graduate. It was same with all of your classmates, class 3-A.

You were in the hallway of the school, heading back to dorms when you felt something underneath your feet.

You looked to see a book, that looks dirty with doodles outside. You grabbed it and read the name of the notebook.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

DEKUS NOTEBOOK
don't read pls!! ><
if found somewhere, return it to me!

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

A small smile crept at your face when you felt familiar at the name. You found it quite adorable actually. You inspect the book before deciding to give it to Midoriya later.

Suddenly, you became clumsy as you accidentally dropped it again and it opened to one of the pages. You instantly reached out to grab it, but as you do, you didn't meant to read what's the contents of it.

"..What?"

You knew Midoriya since the first year of you spending here in U.A. you knew how the guy always have a notebook with himself, you always thought it was all about analysis about the heroes.

But, this notebook is different.

Very different.

Your hands trembled as you grabbed it, reading carefully what's inside of it. You don't know how to react to each of it, you don't know what to feel. You felt a shiver ran down your spine, how detailed the book is.

You flip the pages and you felt more worst than ever. It even want you to vomit.

Instantly you covered your mouth. Looked left and right to see if there were someone there, when you found no one. You gripped the notebook in hand and put the notebook inside your bag.

You really don't know what to do, but it is decided that you won't gave the notebook at the said owner sooner.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆