𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈 #𝟻

Hi, notebook!

Today I was really really happy because Y/n made me happy!

We go to a mall earlier, it was very unexpected! I was supposed to go visit my mom today but suddenly they invited me!

They said it was supposed to be a payback because they felt guilty in some way, I asked them to what are they guilty about but they won't tell me.

I have a thought though, I think it's because they turned me down.

And so I didn't got to visit my mom today and just to go with Y/n.

Because why would I not right? they're very important after all.

I mean I love my mom! But Y/n will always comes first.

And so, we got to the mall and we did a lot of things!

We eat katsudon, which I really like!

We played at one of the arcades there, which made the both of us competitive!

We bought some materials or some things that we will be needed for personal use and for us to be ready for our next school year!

It was very fun! I have a good time!

Not until Kacchan made an appearance.

Today was supposed to be me and Y/n only but Kacchan suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

We were just buying the things that we needed when suddenly he appeared.

Him and Y/n talked for a while like they're with their own world, before noticing me again.

It was.. great.

It was supposed to be great, but I just don't like the idea that someone is coming with us you know?

It was supposed to be only the both of us but Kacchan tag along.

That's why we watched a movie together but with Kacchan. It was still great but I felt myself not feeling happy anymore.

Because Y/n and Kacchan look awfully close.

I hate it.

But it was still great!

I loved every single of it!

Except the time when Kacchan appeard.

I hate that part.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆