𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 #𝟷𝟼

notebook.

I'm very frustrated today. I don't know what to feel. I saw something that makes my blood boil today.

Kacchan and Y/n were holding hands.

I saw it with my two eyes.

I don't know what are they talking about but when I notice that Y/n isn't in the classroom after the class training. I desperately ran back to where the locker rooms will be and then seeing them holding hands.

I was frozen and didn't know what to do. But instantly I felt my blood boil and I could feel myself unconsciously activiting my quirk.

But I didn't do anything, I held back.

The breath that I was unconsciously holding was finally released when I saw Y/n took their hands off from Kacchan. They whispered something after before walking out.

I hid before they could see me.

When Y/n was gone, I once again looked inside and saw Kacchan looking silently at the marbled floor his eyes seemingly to be cloudy from something. I'm not oblivious that something happened that's why he reacted like that.

Instantly my blank face made a satisfying grin. But I know deep down I'm not really that satisfied. I'm etching to do something unhuman. But I held back convincing myself that what I saw was nothing.

And I will make sure it was. I will no longer tolerate those touches Kacchan is making to Y/n.

My Y/n.

I will do something that will still consider human before doing something I know Y/n won't never like.

The latter was the best option though.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆