𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 #𝟷𝟿

WARNING: MENTION OF DEATH.

_______________________________

Notebook-san!

Sorry I didn't write here for a while! A lot of things happened and I was very distracted at those times.

It was because Y/ns cousin died this week.

It was very unfortunate, I heard he died on some random street at night. Y/n was of course devastated hearing the news.

ⱧɆ ĐɆ₴ɆⱤVɆ₴ ł₮.

Especially, because it happened when we visited them just before that night. They said they only found his body inside of a black plastic bag. His whole body parts are chopped vigorously. They said it felt like he was chopped like an "animal". It was truly terrifying.

h̶e̶ f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶s̶ i̶t̶.

I was sad, when I saw Y/n cried for days after that news. I felt like crying with them, I saw how close they really are to each other. I was really sad.

ỉ͔͖̜͌ ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅư̡͕̭̇c͕͗ͤ̕̕ḳ̯͍̑ͦỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑ ẹ̿͋̒̕c͕͗ͤ̕̕s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌c͕͗ͤ̕̕.

Tommorow, I will come with Y/n to the place the funeral will be held. I offered to come, because I know Y/n needed a support after what happened.

Kacchan will be there too.

So, it should be fun.

Ah, speaking of Kacchan, I already thought of something that I will give Kacchan, other than the first option I got.

I'm sure he will love it.

Yeah! That's all my updates for today, I will write soon when something interesting will happen! Oh, and of course I will update you if I will gonna give kacchan his precious present.

Bye for now.

Ah wait, I forgot to mention..

...I need to buy a new butcher knife again, since the first one I bought.. was unfortunately not sharp enough.

It was very f̶̧̥͈̟͙̪͚͖̪̘̜̩͓͍͈͔͚͕͈̱̝̮͎̭̦̤̣̜̼̜͔͖͆͛̇ṟ̸̨̧̫̼̪̺̖̫̺̉̽͂̓͂̐́̿́͗͊̈̀̓̆̉̽́̽̈̌̀̎̐̈́̕̚̕̚û̵̡̨̡̘̪̥̤̬̳̝̻̹̯͎͈̣̩̺͚̭͔͖̻̹̣͆͋̈́̊̌̌͒̂̐̆̌̒̉̓͛̂̏̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅs̴̡̡̡̪̼̣̗̭͕͖̼̖̞̤͚͈̥̹͎͈͕̜͕̠̠̩͖̗̜̰̑ͅͅt̸̢̰̪̭͎̖͎͎̙̥̺̱̏͛̈́͊́͊͆͑̒̆͗̉̃͌̏̆͌̍̓͂̾̿͌́̏̎̄̿̉̊̾͌͘͠͠͝ŗ̶̡̢̨͎͚͚̭̩̮͉̼͎͎̮̣̲̙̖̠̣̝̼̠̯̹̭̻̺̥̯̱̮͓͛͂̃̋̉͗̒̀͗̈́͗͊̈̅̽̓̚͘͜͠ͅa̵̛̛̪̫̝̪̣̦̬̮͈̪̻̞̪͒́͒̉̇̈́̀̌̂̾̒̓͐̉̇̇̒̅̅̅̔̐͊̉̅̃̾̇̓͑̏͌̑̀̈́͘͘̚͜͠͝t̷̡̢̧̛̛̼̲͙͉͕͈̺̪̣̮͎͔͍͓̹̭͙͓̔̓͗̏̅̊͌̂̅̋̈̍̎͗͂͆͂̇͊̓̾͑́̌̋̾̅͛̍́͘͝ͅͅͅį̸̨̡̢̛̛̮̼̱̪̩̬̫͔͎̰͓͙̩̦͇̮̞̞̝̤̞̙͉͉̺̗͈͇̯̼͕͇̲̣̯͔̊͗̐͒͂͛̍͑̎̈́̄̂͌̅̂̈̎͐͋̇̂́̏̍̀̌͆͌̆̀͊́͗́̋͘͘̕͜͝͠͠n̶̨̢̫̖̯̭͍̯͓̥̲͇̠̹̦̙̜̟̼̩̤͔͍̼̗͊̔̉͌̂̾̾̀͊̆̈́̀̀̓͑̇̀͜͜͠ͅͅḡ̸̨̡̨̢̡̛̛̳̠̖̙͚͔̯̳̜͔̘̞͇̻̠͔͎͎͚̹̥̔̍̊͐́̏̏̾̓͑̿̍̒̓̏̑̀̿̉̄̎̿̒̅͂̅̈̿̈́̿́̔̚ to use.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆