M̸̟͗e̶͙͐m̸͙̂o̷̪̎r̴̗͝y̸̘̽ ̵̖̈́#̴͔̉3̷͍͋ ̶͚͝p̸̪̐t̵̡̋.̴̱͂ ̷̖̀2̴̥͊

TRIGGER WARNING: blood, description of actual murder, gore, burning body.

DO NOT READ AFTER THE (_____) LINES IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TRIGGER WARNINGS I MENTIONED. SKIPPED OR LEAVE ENTIRELY THIS CHAPTER.

do NOT take risk reading if you can't manage the trigger warnings. please.

---

The day flew by immediately after that. Kai didn't answer what Izuku asked, he felt something animosity from the man. Although he smiled like there is no tomorrow he felt like if he spoke right then and there, Izuku would cut his tongue.

It's crazy to think that to someone he just meet today, but that was literally what he felt.

What scares him the most is how the boy acted after that, Y/ns mother called them after and his entire demeanor changed drastically.

He became shy and his tone of voice turned meek like a different person entirely.

Right then, he knew something's not right.

The hunch that he saw Izuku the other day became more prominent as he observe how the boy acted throughout the day. Izuku didn't talked to him after their encounter in the front door but he swore he sometimes sees Izuku blank stare looking at him.

When he tried to call him out, Izuku would smile– no not smile, but instead smirked at him and will either talk to Y/n or to their mother, ignoring him entirely.

This made him more determined to talk to Izuku more, but Izuku is very determined not talking to him.

Imagine his surprise when suddenly, Y/n shouted for him when Izuku was supposed to go home today.

Y/n asked him if he could be the one to drop Izuku off to the trains.

"Kai, Izuku don't want me to drop him off, so I offered you to come with him. I heard there's like gangs and stuff going around here still and.. you know I don't want to risk my friend safety," Y/n said while looking at Kai.

Kai didn't said anything back and look at Izuku who is already looking at him, when their eyes met Izuku smiled like earlier, "You don't really have to, I can handle myself, Y/n, Kai-san."

Y/n shaked their head, "Izuku, It's better to be safe than sorry, you don't know what could those gangs can do. Besides my cousin is great at phsical fights! I promise."

Izuku was about to speak more when kai intervened, "I'll drop you off."

Izuku turned his head, "Oh, really?"

Kai didn't respond and looked at Y/n who is smiling at him, "Thank you, Kai! You're the best cousin ever!"

They hugged Kai and then Izuku who got flustered at the physical contact.

After a while, Izuku and Kai walked through to an almost dark street.

Throughout there walk Izuku was humming happily, Kai eyed him and took a couple of breaths before he spoke what's on his mind.

"I know you're that one stalker the other day, what do you think you're doing right now?"

Izuku stopped to look at Kai, with his eyes filled with confusion, "..Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Don't act innocent now."

No one spoke after that, but Kai could clearly see how Izukus hand flinch. He took this a chance to step back and looked angrily at Izuku.

"Ha! I was right. Did you ever think that I will not tell this to Y/n?" Kai continued, looking carefully for what Izuku could do.

Before anything escalates he turned his back, "Go away now. I promised you after today, Y/n will acknowledge how weird you really are—"

___________________________________________________

Kai stopped speaking when he felt someone knocking his head, the pain instantly coming through him, he was about to shout but suddenly his mouth was open forcefully, reaching for his tongue and cut it like a piece of meat.

He screamed silently, his head spinning so wildly he could feel himself getting blacked out from the pain.

Not until he looked up and saw green glowing eyes, looking down at him.

A bloody butcher knife on his right hand and his own tongue on the other.

"My oh my, I like how good that felt making you shut up."

He said and threw the tongue on the groud and squashing it with his feet. Kai screamed but no voice was coming out, he tried to stand but Izuku was quick enough to kick Kai to his stomach.

The pain and force was too much for him, he knew this will be the end of him. Tears started to fall from his eyes like a waterfall, he cried even more when Izuku walked to him and crouched down.

A sinister smile adorning his lips, his eyes are glowing dark green, "You said, Y/n will acknowledge how weird I am after today, right?"

Kai wanted to answer back but he can't, his eyes are the only one communicating and this made Izuku amused, "Well, you're right... but too bad no one's gonna tell them."

He said before cutting his head off.

____________________________________________________

Izuku got to the dorm that day. Of course he made sure to destroy all of the evidence.

The body was part of it. For him not to get caught, he burned the body entirely. Only little pieces of Kai was found after and the next morning just like what he expected Y/n contacted him telling everything about how they find the few remaining peices of Kai that was found in a black plastic bag. They also told Izuku how the officials can't investigate who was behind it all because of how brutally murdered the body was.

And throughout the call, Izuku's voice was nothing but sympathetic and trying his best to calm Y/n down..

...while his lips was adorning the most beautiful smile.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆