ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ #𝟹 ᴘᴛ. 𝟷

"Y-You want me to come?"

"Yeah! I think you mentioned last time that you want to visit my hometown right? Why not?" Y/n said as they sipped at the straw on the beverage that they were drinking.

"I would love to!" Izuki said. No hesitation. Y/n found it cute as they saw how eager Izuki is, so they chuckled. Izuki heard it and blushed furiously, looking down to hide his face.

"Let's meet tommorow at 8 in the morning, I'll introduce you to my cousin too."

Izuku immediately stopped looking down and looked curiously at Y/n, "Your cousin?" He asked as if he heard it wrong when deep down he could hear his heart, breaking into pieces.

"Yeah, he's a chill dude, don't you worry," They said as they starts to stand up from their seat, "Let's go, we need to get the materials Momo asked us to get."

"Ah, right! Let's go," Izuku said as he stood up from his seat and followed closely behind Y/n's back. Throughout that day, there was no minute he could stop thinking about the cousin of Y/n.

Because Izuku knows for sure that the cousin of Y/n was the one who stopped him the other day.

When it was the next day, Midoriya Izuku was worried that Y/n would see the newly formed eye bags that he had underneath his eyes. It shows how eager he was and how he cannot sleep that night. Luckily, they didn't notice it when Izuku met up with them. They rode a bus and soon enough it was not that long they arrived at Y/n's hometown.

As they walk along the streets of Y/n's hometown, Izuku was listening carefully as Y/n talked about their past on what they did when they were a kid. All the way until they reached Y/n's house a smile was never left on Izukus face.

"I was really a clumsy kid before, honestly I feel like I've given my mother a lot of hard times," Y/n laughs as they reminisce. Izuku laughed with them, stepping a little closer to Y/n, making sure Y/n wouldn't notice, "You really love your mother.." Izuku said while looking straight at Y/n.

Y/n smiled, "Yes, I really love her. After all, she's the one who gave me strength to reach what I have right now."

Y/n suddenly remembered something and looked at Izuku, "I know you could relate to me right? I'm sure your mother is lucky to have you." Y/n smiled, Izuku smiled back, "Yeah, I relate to you very much.."

"...The only difference is that you were the one who gave me strength," Izuku whispered. Unconsciously, Y/n tried to lean more to hear what Izuku was saying, "What? I didn't quite hear-"

They were stopped when someone shouted Y/n's name, instantly Y/n looked at the one who shouted and smile brightly, "Mom!" Y/n ran and hugged their Mom while Izuku followed suit.

"My baby, welcome home," Their mother said and kissed the top of their head, Y/n let out a playful giggle, "Mom, stop I'm not a kid anymore," they said as they touch their forehead and smiled.

The mother of Y/n suddenly looked in Izuku's direction, this made Izuku bow, Y/n instantly didn't miss a chance to introduce Izuku, "Mom this is my friend, Midoriya Izuku."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/n's friend from school," Izuku said with a slight tremble on his tone.

Y/n's mother laughed silently before speaking, "Nice to meet you too, should we go inside?" She said with the last part indicating it to the both of them.

Both Y/n and Izuku nod before following Y/ns mother to get inside of the house. As they got inside, they were offered to go seat in the sofa while Y/ns mother insist of going to the kitchen and get them some drinks.

Izuku took this chance and didn't missed a beat, he instantly observed the interior of Y/ns house. He was an awe as he imagine little Y/n running around, a teenager Y/n complaining to her Mom, or even the present Y/n who are now looking at him directly.

"Hey?"

That made him come back to reality when he realized he have been daydreaming inside of Y/ns house. He then blushed furiously when he realized that he was also caught eyeing their house.

"I-I was just thinking that you got a nice house," Izuku whispered which made Y/n laugh, "I see. You know we ain't selling this house right?" They joked as they let out a chuckle as they tease.

This made Izuku more flustered and even lifted his arms to protest but he was stopped when he heard someone came from the front door. This made them both looked at it with anticipation with both of them having mixed feelings of whom it may be entering on the door.

Instantly, Izukus smile dropped as soon as he saw who entered Y/ns home.

"Kai!" Y/n excitedly said, up on their feet to greet their cousin, Izuku didn't realize he didn't followed Y/n but instead he is left there at the sofa, silently eyeing the man.

Y/n gave their cousin a hug, "Oh by the way, the friend I'm talking to you about on the phone came with me today!" they exclaimed and looked behind them, expecting Izuku to stand there but they got shocked when they notice Izuku stayed at the sofa.

While blankly looking at their cousin.

"Izuku?"

This made Izuku probably realize where and what he's doing because the smile that vanished earlier came back in instant, he walked beside Y/n and offered his hand, "Hello, I'm Midoriya Izuku. Y/ns friend, glad to meet you."

Y/n at this point got confused on what Izuku's been acting, they can clearly see how different Izuku greeted their cousin unlike their mother awhile ago.

Meanwhile, Izuku mind was literally blank..

aside from one thing.

"Izuku right? You look familiar."

He knows that if this cousin of Y/n spoke of that day, he will take measures to shut him up.

"Me? I don't think so, this is my first time seeing you," Izuku said with a laugh in the end. Y/n looked at the both of them and was about to speak when Kai, their cousin took a closer look at Izuku who didn't even flinch.

"No. I swear I've seen you the other day."

This made Izuku smiled more, eyes crinkling, lips stretching that looks like it could reach his eyes, "Really?"

And this is when Izuku knew.

"Ah, I really need to shut him up."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆