ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ #𝟷

a/n: the scenarios that is written here, already happened in the past, hence the title memory please don't get confuse. This book will constantly change from present to past and writen style or diary style. All of that will depend on the flow.

________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

As the day was almost coming to an end, the dorm of Class 2-A is still bustling from noises. They are all gathered in the living room because they decided to watch some movie with Aizawa's approval.

"Hey, Y/n! Sit with me here!" Ochaco said as she called out for Y/n who is holding a popcorn.

Y/n instantly walked up to sit besides her, Y/n noticed that Ochaco was with Iida but there are no Izuku Midoriya anywhere near them.

"Hey, where's Izuku?"

As Y/n asked that, Ochaco gave her a look of teasing, "Hoho, are you ready to open up to Deku-kun?" she asked obviously teasing Y/n.

Y/n immediate got flustered and rolled their eyes at Ochaco, "Stop it, Ochaco."

Ochaco giggled and Iida was the one to answered Y/n, "He told me earlier that he gotta do something first."

"What? He just finished training right?" Y/n said with a hint of worry on their tone.

Ochaco once again giggled, "Ooohhhh, someone is worried!" she whispered on which Y/n slightly elbowed her. Ochaco made an "ow" but still laughed after.

"You know its not like that- Ah, you know what nevermind," Y/n said as they just dropped the topic while Ochaco was still a giggling mess. Y/n can't do anything about it, Ochaco been doing this since Y/n told her that Izuku confessed to her, it's kinda their fault.

"Why the fuck is Pink Cheeks giggling," Y/n felt someone sat with the other side of them. It was none other than Katsuki Bakugo.

"Ignore her, she already lost her mind." Y/n said as they rolled their eyes. Y/n looked at Bakugo and raised an eyebrow at him, "Why are you sitting there?" they whispered.

"What I can't fucking sit with you now?" He ask, with his grumpy tone as he crossed his arms on his chest directing his intense red eyes at Y/n.

Y/n chuckled and did the 'shoo' away sign, "That sit is already reserved for Izuku, go now." Y/n said.

"No the fuck not, the nerds even not here." Katsuki said aggressively.

"Katsuki, we talked about this already." Y/n said softly, this made Katsuki almost lost his aggressiveness seeing Y/n looking at him with soft in their eyes, with a soft voice.

"Tch," That's the only thing Katsuki said before finally standing up and made his way to other side where his friends sitting down.

Y/n sighed and decided to text Izuku.

To: Izuku-kun 🥦
From: Y/n

hey wru? I reserved u a sit already. Mina will already start the movie. come already lazy ass.

As Y/n sent the text, not less than a minute Izuku replied back.

From: Izuku-kun 🥦
To: Y/n

I'll be there in a sec! Thank you for the reserved sit Y/n!

Y/n smiled and concentrated to their surroundings once again, especially Mina announced that the movie will start.

___

"Where is it!?" The man said as he opened one of the cabinets, he was already sweating a lot because he's trying his best to make this quick.

Suddenly a thought made to his mind, he instantly go to her bags, he saw the bag that Y/n always carry everyday. He opened it and instantly smiled when he found what he was looking for.

It was a small bottle, a slightly [Favorite scent] lingering at it.

The man didn't think twice and smelled it like he was smelling an illegal medicine. He let out a breath as he absorb it all. He instantly put it in his pocket. Deciding to go back to his room immediately to change clothes and join the others at the living room.

As he put everything in place he looked once more at the room and a big small was plastered on his face.

"I'll be back here again."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆